Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

When T4ylor uses L4na headlining slot to promote her upcoming album, it’s going to be such a slay! :makeup: /s. Putting this out there first, so you all won’t be surprised because that is exactly what’s going to happen. T4ylor’s album is coming out literally around Coachella time (exactly Weekend 2). She’ll use Weekend 1 for promo. Literally “My new album is coming out next week”. She’s going to use this to a full effect. A smart business woman (is what the TS stans would say). Me?.. I would say she’s being inconsiderate and tacky once again.

L4na helping out another unknown artist while ignoring her own promo. I’m just cackling here and at this point I’m not even mad at T4ylor anymore.

She's working with the stuntman/stunt coordinator best known for Furious 7, Captain America: Civil War and and Grease.
She is going to cannonball out of a helicopter, a bible in one hand, gun in another.
Maybe a horse will be involved
And a musical styled rendition of Blue Jeans...with cartwheels and rock and roll groupies

:suicide:

4 minutes ago, The last one dying said:

I tried to check on google but every site gives different answers so does anyone have any idea what time will coachella be in finland?

it'll be 9 am for u bae :wub:

9 minutes ago, The last one dying said:

I tried to check on google but every site gives different answers so does anyone have any idea what time will coachella be in finland?

9:20 on Saturday morning for you, 8:20 for me, unless Lana’s hair takes too much time to fix and she’ll be late again :makeup:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

27 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

She's working with the stuntman/stunt coordinator best known for Furious 7, Captain America: Civil War and and Grease.
She is going to cannonball out of a helicopter, a bible in one hand, gun in another.
And a musical styled rendition of Blue Jeans...with cartwheels and rock and roll groupies

Maybe she’ll become the scarlet witch…lana_del_rey_as_scarlet_witch_by_claudio

30 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

have we considered the fact she might pull a pink

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdTjo199o7VvDKodD8t0H

giphy.gif

I feel like if taylor was coming out they wouldn’t have announced they were attending coachella to watch Lana. It would have been kept a surprise she was going at

all IMO. Also I can’t really picture it being the vibe of Lana’s set? 
way more likely to be Abel or dolly! Or both! 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think Coachella is not the place to debut a country track? :agree:

but it's Woodstock in her mind :agree:

the expectations on this page are a bit high :bebe:

everyone should lower them by at least half to lower the risk of being disappointed

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think Coachella is not the place to debut a country track? :agree:

I think it really matters how ‘country’ the first single is. Like is she going all out with fiddles and banjos, or is it gonna be more BUS/DTWD. Personally I think the first single is gonna be more country/pop to ease into the album (despite me wanting her to go fully into it)

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

the expectations on this page are a bit high :bebe:

I feel this, I'll be happy if she shows up with a cute dress lol but pls pls add more bombastic UV songs  to the setlist :cryney2:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Coachella features artists from different musical genres, so that's not an impediment to debuting a song.