Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

the expectations on this page are a bit high :bebe:

everyone should lower them by at least half to lower the risk of being disappointed

Yeah, I'm fully expecting the same setlist from last year which I love! So if she does something different, I'll be happy, but if not... I won't complain :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’ve just seen the timetable, I’ve never been interested in Coachella so I had no idea but is it normal to perform this late???? I feel bad for all the people that will have to wait there oh my god 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

i mean she has to perform west coast right....

i'm also manifesting an off to the races in 2024. i'd lose my shit lol

debating on whether i should hold off watching the week 1 performance till i am legit there for the 2nd weekend so that i don't spoiler it for myself but idk if i have enough willpower

15 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I’ve just seen the timetable, I’ve never been interested in Coachella so I had no idea but is it normal to perform this late???? I feel bad for all the people that will have to wait there oh my god 

Apparently yeah that’s very normal :toofunny: I’m not even 30 yet and the thought of her set starting at 11:20PM makes my skin crawl (and that’s ignoring the fact that that’s 2:20AM my time) 

40 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Yeah, I'm fully expecting the same setlist from last year which I love! So if she does something different, I'll be happy, but if not... I won't complain :oprah3:

Tbh my ‘high expectation’ is that the set list is going to be a bit different :bebe: I think she’s going’s to AT LEAST add West Coast, HBTB, and maybe Freak. I also think she’s going to remove The Grants, Bartender, Hope, and Tunnel. But, that said, that might not happen since she has the background singers with her and they are used heavily in almost all of those songs. 

I definitely think stage wise she’s gonna really surprise us! She said she has really big ideas that shes hoping she can do

"Don’t forget me"

FJM special guest confirmed? :blush3:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Just now, takemybreath said:

I know Coachella is probably really fun and magical, but this is a literal nightmare for my introverted ass. 90 degree temperatures surrounded by so many people you can’t even walk a straight line without bumping into someone 

that said, I love how much promo they’re giving Lana! This better also be an indication that LTLI is being played. It’s one of her more popular songs so it only makes sense it’s performed 

"Don’t forget me"

The setlist is prolly not gonna change a lot but the stage visuals must be amazing, that's where my hopes are at highest. I mean, the gun training, the horse guy and the dancers and hairdresses teasing more than usual

url%5D

So when a new song isn’t debuted Friday, are we going to collectively agree that it’s actually being debuted the 19th to steal Taylor’s thunder :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

35 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

it is! the cutoff time for friday & saturday isnt till 1am, and since she’s headlining she’s last to perform

but usually with coachella most people don’t stay alllll day! 

24 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Tbh my ‘high expectation’ is that the set list is going to be a bit different :bebe: I think she’s going to remove The Grants, Bartender, Hope, and Tunnel.

She better not or else! :pout: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I think the only songs she really needs to get rid of for this show are Arcadia, Bartender, The Grants, and hope. I really like the last 2 songs but I just don’t see them working for such a big show. 

1 hour ago, Orville Peck said:

Coachella features artists from different musical genres, so that's not an impediment to debuting a song.

I honestly never associated Coachella to country music :true: Probably because Canada’s Osheaga is Coachella’s little sister (they often share the same artists) and I can’t recall country artists being there. My bad! 

I wish she’d premiere a new song :agree:

3 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

is anyone else scared

so scared lmao i feel like this is going to be a defining moment in her career but idk if in a good or a bad way.. not that she has anything to prove but still