Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

12 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

yesss definetly that interlude is so good

Donโ€™t get me wrong I love her slower songs, but headling coachella of all shows,ย ย I think it would be betterย to bring at least some more energy. Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s people there that arenโ€™t going to be super familiar with her music, so adding some bops would keep the energy up!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

18 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Donโ€™t get me wrong I love her slower songs, but headling coachella of all shows,ย ย I think it would be betterย to bring at least some more energy. Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s people there that arenโ€™t going to be super familiar with her music, so adding some bops would keep the energy up!

definetly!! I hope she does an a&w opener again like she did last year that was soo cool and energeticย 

I'm so excited can't believe it's gonna be tomorrow AND again next week :oprah:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

OMG GUESTS sorry I saw the information as I was going to bed but couldn't engage or else I wouldn't sleep.....

ย 

I'm so fucking excited and also A NEW SET LIST??!!!!!! FINALLY. I feel like father john misty is def a very plausible guest. WHAT IF SHE BROUGHT OUT STEVIE NICKS AND THEY DID BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE? I really can't imagine her bringing Taylor out but I wouldn't be surprised if she does aย cover (s) and she brings some vintage icons on stage. The Weeknd would be a weaker bet but also possible.

ย 

Can't believe this is happening tomorrow ima be streaming it on YouTube with a bottle of wine and some pasta I think.ย :true:

faSE.gif

11 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

OMG GUESTS sorry I saw the information as I was going to bed but couldn't engage or else I wouldn't sleep.....

ย 

I'm so fucking excited and also A NEW SET LIST??!!!!!! FINALLY. I feel like father john misty is def a very plausible guest. WHAT IF SHE BROUGHT OUT STEVIE NICKS AND THEY DID BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE? I really can't imagine her bringing Taylor out but I wouldn't be surprised if she does aย cover (s) and she brings some vintage icons on stage. The Weeknd would be a weaker bet but also possible.

ย 

Can't believe this is happening tomorrow ima be streaming it on YouTube with a bottle of wine and some pasta I think.ย :true:

Idk why u guys r seeing the weeknd and taylor I feel Nikki lane is coming to gag us

Just now, oldandugly said:

Idk why u guys r seeing the weeknd and taylor I feel Nikki lane is coming to gag us

This, but I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if father John misty is a guest too.

Realistically weโ€™re likely gonna get Jon and jack, and prob FJM.ย 
ย 

Jon and jack are on the lineup so it seems very likely. Isnโ€™t sublime on there too or am I dreaming? Those collaborators make tbe most sense and are theย most on brand. Also her strongest songs.

ย 

To be honest taylor coming on stage feels not on brand of her usual flow of concerts??ย 

is someone here planning to record the stream? because we need to keep it with us forever!!!!ย coachella deletes all the streams once the festival is over

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

when Nikki Lane and Taylor both appearย at the same to sing For Free with Lana and it creates a hole in the space time continuumย :stunned:

2 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Is there a set time or estimated time for her to finish? If it goes over 2 hours I will be calling in sick to work

Starts at 11:20pmย pacific time, curfew is 1am. So if she comes out RIGHT at 11:40, she could play 1 hour and 40 minutes worth of musicย :wub:

your vulgar darlingย  :blush3: