Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

A representative from Interscope has sent me a picture of Lana’s Coachella billboard that’s now up! I wonder what this means… the SNL reference… the religious (TJF) undertones… I’m so curious… x

5-B57-EB91-BE49-49-FC-920-F-84-CF2-C27-D66-B

Oh this is getting interesting and subversive… I’m reading that she kinda became a martyr or messiah after that SNL performance … Ok this is exciting 

what is going on......I was literally thinking yesterday when we saw her hair was gingerish what if she performed Blue jeans in an snl way but I didn't want to say it and jinx it...

saying this from now: let's all manifest GOOD things for tomorrow this is such a career milestone that none of us saw coming especially for this year so yeah let's just good vibes and fresh out of fucks forever for the next 24ish hours :party:

i hope we get a really special setlist cuz im watching the livestream with some friends :wub:

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

A representative from Interscope has sent me a picture of Lana’s Coachella billboard that’s now up! I wonder what this means… the SNL reference… the religious (TJF) undertones… I’m so curious… x

This is actually insane omg is she gonna sacrifice the Coachella crowd as retribution for the reaction to her snl performance  

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

THE LAYERS I'M SHAKING 

inb4 Has anyone else died for you is lyrics from Lasso lead single she debuts tmrw :true:

I was thinking about that specific performance the last couple of days.. that’s crazy :puzzled:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, honeyslow said:

inb4 Has anyone else died for you is lyrics from Lasso lead single she debuts tmrw :true:

the serve that would be omfg...

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Oh this is getting interesting and subversive… I’m reading that she kinda became a martyr or messiah after that SNL performance … Ok this is exciting 

I really like this take!! She ‘died’ for all these modern pop stars who use her style

"Don’t forget me"

i am so excited for tomorrow i just know this is a gonna be an insane serve:defeated: most likely the best show of her career:defeated:

I'm actually crying and I'm not sure why

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

The way Monday I wasn’t that excited and now I’m more exited than ever 

I wonder if she’s gonna have a two part ‘theme’. This week is part 1, and then next week is part 2. If she’s planning something huge Idk if I can see her doing it twice in a row 

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

What in Ethel cain:stunned:

Just now, NikoGo said:

The way Monday I wasn’t that excited and now I’m more exited than ever 

I wonder if she’s gonna have a two part ‘theme’. This week is part 1, and then next week is part 2. If she’s planning something huge Idk if I can see her doing it twice in a row 

and when lasso drops on the 19th (with a reworked countryier version of wild one) then what?

THIS MORNING I was thinking that this performance must be like a revindication of her SNL gig...

19 minutes ago, Elle said:

HELP?

giphy.gif