Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Wait is this your prediction or someone has already rumoured that as well!?

Someone posted videos on TikTok where you can hear that she soundchecked those songs but they could be fake. I think Elle linked them on here

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Someone posted videos on TikTok where you can hear that she soundchecked those songs but they could be fake. I think Elle linked them on here

Holy shit :oprah2:

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Not sure if these videos are real… but if so, then she allegedly soundchecked Million Dollar Man, Brooklyn Baby, and You Can Be The Boss… I haven’t seen any other fans who were there talk about hearing these so I’m not sure x

Omfg I want her to scream sing Million Dollar Man like in the early days!!!

url%5D

OMG so, I really need to be working right now but I just spent ages reading about 20 pages back, and my excitement is beyond belief :crying5: 

This is going to be beyond legendary (no matter what) but the BILLBOARD? The SNL reference? The soundchecks? Billie? Ginger/Blonde hair?? Possible MILLION DOLLAR MAN, JEALOUS GIRL, WEST COAST, WITHOUT YOU, etc?? (Personally hoping for Shades of Cool, that is ethereal live) 

California HOMELAND OF THE GODS indeed ... 

Why am I not there! Why am I not seeing Lana this year! The worst thing is I really don't think I'll be able to wake up U.K. time to even watch the livestream :crai:

I feel like this Coachella performance is a moment in history that people decades later are going to look back on as one of the most iconic live performances of all time!! 

I can't WAIT to see what she is wearing and experience the setlist and hear her sing and see the stage and all :yell:

EDIT: Okay 7:20am I can do ... even though I'll be spending the whole day on a trip :party:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

6 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

The worst thing is I really don't think I'll be able to wake up at 6am U.K. time to even watch the live

I know you’ll find the strength bestie !! It will be so worth it

Just now, The Sun Also Rises said:

I literally just saw it's NOT 6.a.m THANK GOD!! 

Yess it’s 8am in Paris so should be 7 or 9 in London 

48 minutes ago, Embach said:

If the current me have told that Lana's is going to perform Jealous Girl at Coachella to the 14 year old me then she would've screamed and exploded to death. This is a dream come true, I have loved and listened to this song years before locals discovered it. I still stand that it's one of her best unreleased songs. It's catchy as fuck. So happy that Without You is back from the dead as well, I loved that she performed that song a lot. And I can't wait to see Billie there with her as well!!! (a fan in the LanaBoards comments had a theory that they will sing Billie's favorite Off To The Races, we'll see it then)

this is so real. if I showed teenage me all the Coachella things from this year so far like the billboard and these sound checks, I would be scream crying so hard  :trisha: this is all so exciting :trisha: feel so proud to see how far she's come since 2012, she deserves all the admiration! :party::party:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

34 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

Jealous Girl live would actually be crazy… not the fact that’s unreleased but it’s just such a live song it’ll be epic with the chants

For some reason, I see it as a joint performance with someone like Billie Eilish. Would they and dancin girls wear cheerleader costumes for that?..:party:

2 hours ago, Fireffie said:

I’ve just seen the pic of Billie soundchecking, is it real or an old photo?

real and she will sing on Ultraviolence

29 minutes ago, lake placid said:

This is the song but I think the screen is muted and it’s just something they’re playing in the background rather than Lana related..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat