Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

I’ve never liked Billie’s music but I’m quite excited about her appearance! from all we know she genuinely seems to love and look up to Lana as well as Lana having a soft spot for her and I’m sure it will be a sweet moment to see them on stage together.. also a bit full circle thinking about how Lana has performed with some of her idols such as Joan Baez or Chris Isaak and now she is the idol being performed with.. which is very fitting if this performance is in fact about her career trajectory somehow  

i swear to fucking god, if billie's song from her new album called birds of a feather is a cover of the sirens track as a duet with lana and they sing that tonight together i will shit myself

wont happen (i'm barely reading posts here rn, going to dinner but gathered that billie will be on stage with lana at some point?? idk)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

25 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

That guy on twitter said the security guard said no Taylor 

I can second this. Security said no Taylor.

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Imagine billie and lana performing billie bossa nova x west coast since this remix is so popular :raven:

i need west coast left alone honestly, that song stands alone all by itself just fine and its aged like a fine fucking wine

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Coachella livestream just started! This isn’t even our Super Bowl, this is our Olympics lipsters:party::monica:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄