Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

stop blaming the fucking mic, she really sings so quiet most of the time. idk why๐Ÿซ 

Sheโ€™s nervous performing in front of 1,000+ people at one of the worldโ€™s biggest music festivals. Also, the mic was definitely having some issues, lol

stars in my eyes

ย  ย โŠนหšโ‹† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’†๐’” โ€งโ‚Šยฐย  ย 

ย 

Just now, lizzyology said:

so many negative nancy's here - some of y'all need to go to sleep & get off the boards omgย 

she hyped up this performance so much i think itโ€™s logical that we may be a little disappointed that itโ€™s mostly the same exact set list weโ€™ve had for a year ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

Lookย itโ€™s been a long time since I was on stage myself but from what I know; you canโ€™t just give a performer another mic. Everything is dialled in for HER preferences. You would have to redo the entire tech for the show.ย 
ย 

even in community theatre everyone has their own named mics that are sound checked individuallyย 

๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šข๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Sheโ€™s nervous performing in front of 1,000+ people at one of the worldโ€™s biggest music festivals. Also, the mic was definitely having some issues, lol

1000? Thereโ€™s 150k people there

Can we get an ongoing counter for how many bridges were completely skipped/not sung tonight. Like I get times a constraint but this is excessiveย :thumb3:

ย  ย  ย ย giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dcย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

"Baby you my Bugsy Maloneย 

ย ย and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

ย ย  ย last.fm

ย 

The worlds best mic wouldnโ€™t have saved this set im sorryย 

ย 

it was awkwardly paced, weird stops and starts between it. Minutes of silence between songs, awkward transitions.ย 
ย 

It barely seems like it was rehearsed

ย 

its a missed chance that she wonโ€™t get again

1 minute ago, lizzyology said:

so many negative nancy's here - some of y'all need to go to sleep & get off the boards omgย 

It hasn't been perfect but who cares

I think it's been really beautiful

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream