Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

overall AMAZING first part that she should definitely keep doing, mid section still plagued by piano flops and very random encore but it's not video games anymore so i'm glad lol looks were eating, lana was super fly her body tea so… 50/50 for me, win some lose some i guess

She looked straight out of 2011 - the hair and dress brought me back to Born to Die :poordat:🩵. I hope she keeps that colour for a while! 

The sound engineering definitely was a shame, though - and everytime she sang a high note, the mic distorted it, so she seemed to shy away from belting in her upper range after that. Hopefully these bugs can be worked out for weekend 2 (and the first show nerves are out of the way!) 

it was like the rest of the shows she’s done but i’m so happy she performed without you lol

so im happy :hype:

yall are doing toooooooo much tho

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Ugh it was choppy. There were no smooth transitions other than a few. When Jack just stood up and exited stage right lmfao…. She was SO nervous during Candy Necklace. But it was honestly the most beautiful performance. Nobody can top that. 

pass me my vape.

2 minutes ago, caughtuboy said:

Can I say something. I love it when she does stuff that turns the general public off. There was something so special about being one of like 30 stans during the Chemtrails era

You must be a great optimist because to me the something special during chemtrails era was the feeling of hot fire from the flames of stan twitter hell 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

you get it, i was here saying candy necklace and hope and jazz outro was camp I KNEW you'd be with me on this

Hope is not only one of her best songs, but this performance was also one of her best :true: only girls with taste get it!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I know everyone has a lot to say. But can we take a moment to celebrate the absence of Snow on the Beach / T*ylor in general :party:

giphy.gif

I don’t get what the hell you were expecting but this was really good lmao yes she could’ve performed some different songs. I mean, I love love love Bartender, but it wasn’t something for Coachella — instead, she should’ve chosen Hight By The Beach.

And I do agree the mic was horrible, her high notes cracked a LOT and her volume was also down a LOT (sometimes you could hear the backtrack or the backup singers, and Billie, a lot better than her). 
Next weekend she better try fixing that, but it was far from what most of y’all are saying lmao it was really good!

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif