Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Bigger snub to the fandom than the 2019 grammys :suicide:

Exactly, and I said ma’am!

That album has THE PERFECT song for a festival and she doesn’t perform it? ROTTED

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

bitch please, at least people know ltli and coachella used it in EVERY promotional video :adele:

i guess :eartha:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Also I don’t really think it’s just us being negative - I mean when they showed the aerial shot at the end like half the crowd had left already so….

I know it's hard pill to swallow for some fans, but for a lot of people, unless you're a hardcore Lana fan, she's just not a very exciting live act--and if you add the lack of upbeat material to the equation, it really doesn't help defeating that perception. :oprah6:

1 minute ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

I hate saying this bc I genuinely, fully enjoyed every second of this but Lana has completely lost her passion or something. Something has been lacking for a long time and it’s nothing a mic or a setlist could change. It’s sad but it is what it is. 

“Everything I want I have - money, notoriety, and rivieras ….. I’m nothing without you”.  

2 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

hopefully she does guns n roses next weekend

:air2:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Other than the technical problems, I think the main issue is that the setlist felt disjointed and messy. I think rearranging the songs a little could make the show work better... like, the intro was great, but then slow songs at the end? Put them in the middle and end with a bang! :bebe:

Yeahhh - and the way this is common sense for all artists ever?? she must have insisted on this tracklist for whatever obscure lana reason. I can't imagine someone on the team didn't bring it up

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

16 minutes ago, The Grants said:

now be honest were you guys really expecting any song other than her literal greatest hits? its the biggest festival on the planet she was NOT going to play Black Bathing Suit or White Dress for that fuckass crowd

But it was ok to play Bartender or Cherry? Be for real

13 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

Even Billie had to be like, can you all cheer for Lana?

yeah that was... terrible actually :((

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I hate saying this bc I genuinely, fully enjoyed every second of this but Lana has completely lost her passion or something. Something has been lacking for a long time and it’s nothing a mic or a setlist could change. It’s sad but it is what it is. 

well, that's not true tbh. she's always been a nervous performer. and she's sober now if u get what I mean so she's not gonna get that level of confidence she used to have, that's really all it is probably. I even feel gross for saying that since its so personal but its just what I think

giphy.gif

idk I actually felt like she was regaining her passion in the festival tour and the US shows last year and seemed to be really inspired and thankful for that around Christmas.. didn't she even say smth like she fell back in love with her job again? 

I love that she doesn’t give a f if it’s coachella or some other thing. She just does what she wants and how she feels and I loved the whole vibe. She gave zero gimmicks that americans are so used to and just made the show look more beautiful than it ever was. But she will never try to please people or fans anymore and I love that about her.

Who the hell cares if random people doesn’t know hope is a dangerous thing? Yall really try to make her some pretentious fame digging whore when the whole show was dedicated to lana just being her true self.