Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Just now, lustforfart said:

I love that she doesn’t give a f if it’s coachella or other thing. She just does what she wants and how she feels and I loved the whole vibe. She gave zero gimmicks that american’s are so used to and just made the show look more beautiful than it ever was. But she will never try to please people or fans anymore and I love that about her.

Who the hell cares if random people doesn’t know hope is a dangerous thing? Yall really try to make her some pretentious fame digging whore when the whole show was dedicated to lana just being her true self. 

all I can focus on is ur username im crying

I do agree lana is authentic to herself and that's amazing but coachella does cost the attendees a small fortune so I think some level of disappointment is valid, there's definitely some dramatics though

giphy.gif

MAJOR kudos to Billie for saying what she said about Lana. She basically gave her queen status. To think that they were going to sing Billie’s new song she previewed with Zane Lowe expecting Lana to be featured was SO delusional of me. Lmao. 

pass me my vape.

3 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

idk I actually felt like she was regaining her passion in the festival tour and the US shows last year and seemed to be really inspired and thankful for that around Christmas.. didn't she even say smth like she fell back in love with her job again? 

She sounds way better on last year tour and the Christmas special than this mess. So she wasn’t lying.

Just now, DEMONDELREY said:

I’m just making this up tbh but I lowkey feel like Lana also feeds from the energy she gets from the crowd and from the livestream I saw half the crowd weren’t even singing - again tho this is just what I saw and isn’t reality I know but I think this could have thrown her off too

It is technically her job to entertain the crowd. the audience also can't really get hype on a bunch of acoustic deep cuts

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I hope they do shower her with praise, but there is a difference between "negative" and "Disappointed" a lot of people (myself included) stayed up for this, and it does seem a BIT underwhelming. She looked great, and started out so strong, but vocally, whether or not they were from mic issues or in her head issues, simply weren't good and missing for more than half of the songs. She absolutely could have eaten her background singers up, but she didn't. The back ground singer hit the high note every single time. Was it a good show, absolutely. Was it not the best? also absolutely. When we can sleep on it/think on it, it probably won't be seen as so bad, but right now it is a bit disappointing. 

Expectations were ungodly high, but I think deep down we all knew that

You stayed up for this? I legit missed work lmao

But I agree it was partially hyped up, partially fans misinterpretation. Yes, Ben said multiple guests and new songs, the guest part actually happened, and by new songs some of us thought it would mean tracks that are literally new, but he might’ve meant new songs as in new songs that she hasn’t performed/performed lately, and that was what it happened 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, DEMONDELREY said:

I’m just making this up tbh but I lowkey feel like Lana also feeds from the energy she gets from the crowd and from the livestream I saw half the crowd weren’t even singing - again tho this is just what I saw and isn’t reality I know but I think this could have thrown her off too

ur not making it up she definitely always does.. 

2 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

uploading the show I ripped to GD, if naybody wants to rewatch it for some reason ;*

yes please sis

Didn’t even sing Coachella :lmao:

𝘐'𝘮 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢'𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤, 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘚𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬

wait i just realized that this thread helped me earn the Ultimate status in community rep points, and I was at like 9750 at the start

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, heavymetalqueen said:

She use to be, . But last time I've seen that energy was the Endless Summer tour unfortunately, that's just my opinion 

I don't think that's entirely true, her MITA performance this last year was iconique, I honestly think that had it not been for obvious technical issues, she seemed quite energetic tonight.