Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t even get the random SNL call out like has she ever even referenced it prior to this and if not why bring it back up now 

Right😭 it made think we were gonna get a CONCEPT but it just was not like that 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I think the pacing would've helped the show a lot more. to let each song sort of really shine. it felt a bit jumbled at some parts, w the ballad after ballad, so, as much as the set and visuals looks so on were flawless, it kinda felt a bit like they were having to rush.

add in FJM instead, and letting that cult mythos part of her music shine, and it's an immediate festival opus 

UV/Honeymoon

If there is one thing that has stayed consistent throughout the years it's the absolute unfiltered and unadulterated hatred her setlists get. I'm kinda living for the consistency here and also the self-inflicted pain we give ourselves—expecting her to do something, well, not tepid. :eyeroll4:

I do have to say, she really missed an opportunity to actually perform Jealous Girl. Keep that intro as it is, and then when she goes on stage, intro stops and she starts “you say you want your own life? Well, I do, too” and proceeds to perform the actual song. That would be really good 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

an overall beautiful show,

intro ate visuals were perfect, lana and all of her dancers looked perfect, ocean eyes x video games performance healed me,

sound engineer absolutely flopping and a disappointing setlist although it had a few wins (i’m talking to you NFR, cherry and Doin’ Time)

the crowd seemed “dead” but she wasn’t exactly giving them songs to jump to anyway! i hope everyone in that audience appreciates and enjoys that they got to see her perform because it’s always unreal when you’re actually there 

Just now, Deadly Nightshade said:

the intro + outro and her singing without you ( + WC for a minute or so ) were the highlights of the night for me

Imo she should have included trumpets/horns in more parts of her performance

When i heard the horns on a&w i was like oh i know we’re in for a treat. She’s so good with a jazz influence. Also whats wc i’m blanking..

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t even get the random SNL call out like has she ever even referenced it prior to this and if not why bring it back up now 

She must've been doomscrolling ig reels/tiktok/youtube shorts and saw a million bottom text "And they all laughed at her for this :cryney2::cryney2::cryney2:!1!1!" posts made by gen alpha admins and the celebrity delusions crept in

Spoiler

Jokes aside, now I AM curious why it was referenced :um2:.....

42 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

lmao @ Evan in the audience. Are they fuckin or not???

That guy is lame. Spoke up for Palestine on his insta and got blocked. Hope she’s being educated by Jack Donoghue! And hopefully he’s just there supporting as a friend because he’s just… :noparty:

Besides the bad audio engineering I really loved the show! Woke up middle of the night and was totally worth it. I need that periwinkle sparkle dress NOW :flutter: and oh my god her hair…. Just everything. She looked incredible!!! Only complaints is I wish she’d sing the bridge for Ride! And I like Bartender, I do! But it should be replaced :sass: also she really said “let me release Yes to Heaven one of my biggest unreleased and never talk about nor sing it EVER” :whatever: 

I hope we get like 4 or 5 different songs next week! I hope she had so much fun. Love her and Jon together, they seem to have a great friendship. ALSO THE POLE?!?! :sluttybunny: I had to go back and rewatch that cause I blacked out the first time from shock :defeated:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She must've been doomscrolling ig reels/tiktok/youtube shorts and saw a million bottom text "And they all laughed at her for this :cryney2::cryney2::cryney2:!1!1!" posts made by gen alpha admins and the celebrity delusions crept in

Reveal hidden contents

Jokes aside, now I AM curious why it was referenced :um2:.....

This honestly seems like the most plausible scenario