Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

10 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

20240414-212245.jpg

they're having a mother off

QUEENS I LOVE HER BACKING SINGERS

2 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

I really didn't see this at all she literally got on a pole

RIGHT???? i can’t stop thinking about her dancing to jazz while leaving the stage :crying5:

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Will week 2 be live streamed as well?

The official Coachella YouTube video says it will be and usually it is!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

5 minutes ago, liveordieboy said:

I mean that she didn't sing a lot 

sound issues definitely contributed to that, I think she was just trying to figure out wtf to do

but there was times she was singing and u literally just couldn't hear her at all too I wouldnt say she was bored ever

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

sound issues definitely contributed to that, I think she was just trying to figure out wtf to do

but there was times she was singing and u literally just couldn't hear her at all too I wouldnt say she was bored ever

She always had that idgaf attitude while singing, she's just vibing yk. Lollapalooza Chile 2018 performance of Off To The Races is a perfect example of her current stage presence, she's very charismatic and comfortable but she doesn't have the need to sing every song from word to word when she can also vibe and dance to it and heat the public up.

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

She always had that idgaf attitude while singing, she's just vibing yk. Lollapalooza Chile 2018 performance of Off To The Races is a perfect example of her current stage presence, she's very charismatic and comfortable but she doesn't have the need to sing every song from word to word when she can also vibe and dance to it and heat the public up.

yes!!! and in her older performances when she would literally just be wearing shorts or something and smoking a cigarette. she doesn't need to bounce around and yell at the crowd all eyes are on her ALWAYS there's no fighting for it

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

10+ years of smoking/vaping isn’t good for anyones lungs. Isn’t there that photo of the tsunami of vapes she owned? At this point it definitely has some impact on her ability to perform live. Especially when nervous. She doesn’t seem to sing as much on stage, leaving some parts out or pointing the mic to the audience.

That photo was fake it wasn't hers lol, but yea she does vape A LOT. I mentioned she didn't even have a vape in her waistband or mic stand like usual at outdoor fests and another user pointed out it’s been months since we’ve seen her with one period. Hopefully she’s quit! Or at least she’s smoking/vaping less now. Cause if she wants to perform into her senior years like Joan Baez (which she’s said before) vaping won’t be good for that.

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

That would be great but she was uncomfortable at Coachella and wasn’t vibing. The public wasn’t eating as they left.

I’m genuinely worried about Weekend 2 being empty. That would be embarrassing af. Hopefully, a wake up call for her and her team.

49 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

One thing I’d love L4na to add back to her shows is playing instruments. She probably hasn’t played a guitar in years now, but she needs to add that back in. If she’s rusty, train. I don’t think most of the general public/people know she plays guitar. It would be nice to add that back in to showcase her talent and to add even more variety. 

Because right now her show is a like pop show with dancers, and I don’t think that’s the right approach. It’s like a pop singer with choreography. She’s making herself look like one of those pop/rap stars with choreography which is not what she is at all.

She played one key on the piano with Jon it looked like lol

1 hour ago, Pink Flamingo said:

the grammys posted the artists of weeknd 1 but didn't post Lana... these motherfuck***

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5t1OthR2_I/?img_index=1

This makes me so angry oh my god… it’s not like they’re posting only winners they literally wrote “Grammys winners and nominees”, they genuinely have no respect for her I hope she never shows up there again 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

25 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

QUEENS I LOVE HER BACKING SINGERS

RIGHT???? i can’t stop thinking about her dancing to jazz while leaving the stage :crying5:

Porctia is so gorgeous, her body tea and her voice is insane! I drove past her walking to the venue when I went to a show I wish i had gotten out and asked for a picture or at least said hi. 

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

ELON MUSK LIKING THIS TWEET IS SO

1plUmGN_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Holy shit this is so embarrassing and gross and disgusting, can he make an account here so he could be instantly banned forever :wtf2:

url%5D