Elle

Lana to release new song "Henry, Come On" with Luke Laird

when henry is actually henry ford and it's gonna be 2023's spin me round and kiss me in your chevrolet but break my heart in your ford del reyΒ 851656721658413087.gif?size=96&quality=lΒ :keyboard:

Spoiler

love pulling stupΓ­d theories out of my assΒ :keyboard:Β :charli:

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

It's cute. I love Lanas acoustic guitar songs so I know I will probably love this one too :oprah:Β  I am obsessed with the last part of the snippet, the backing vocals, the melody :wowcry:

And I agree that it's giving Lizzy Grant, May Jailer and also Chelsea Hotel No. 2 vibes :trisha: Curious on what journey Lana is going to take us now!!

Also if it's for an album, I think it could definitely be one of the deep cuts, it's giving that vibe:true:

Β 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

Damn I’m late to the party. I’m so excited. I hope she has so much more to share.
Β 

But this is everything I’ve ever wanted. It’s so beautiful.Β :poordat:

7 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

yep it sounds like wrecking ball😭😭

Theorising that Lana secretly ghost-wrote Wrecking Ball, because the bridge of I Talk to Jesus also sounds like the bridge of Wrecking Ball and has similar lyrics in the first line too :oprah7:

Β 

This song actually reminds me more of Lady Gaga’s β€œShallow” though lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Theorising that Lana secretly ghost-wrote Wrecking Ball, because the bridge of I Talk to Jesus also sounds like the bridge of Wrecking Ball and has similar lyrics in the first line too :oprah7:

Β 

This song actually reminds me more of Lady Gaga’s β€œShallow” though lol x

she will unveil the truth on Skims Interview hopefully:squidward:

7 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

lanas definetly about to become Taylor swift famous 100%:trisha:

The fact that for nearly the past year she’s consistently been the #2 most streamed female artist on Spotify dailyΒ only behind Taylor.. I’m not ready for this. Things are about to get crazy fr x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

She’s teasing a SKIMS collab in her stories but I wonder what that would look like? Her modelling for them? I don’t see what’s in it for Lana but would be cool I guess

Β 

edit: sorry I thought I was in the Instagram thread

1 minute ago, jealous girl said:

She’s teasing a SKIMS collab in her stories but I wonder what that would look like? Her modelling for them? I don’t see what’s in it for Lana but would be cool I guess

And why is she saying things are gonna get crazyΒ ?? Unless the photoshoot is like with the new skims nippleΒ bra how crazy can it be

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

And why is she saying things are gonna get crazyΒ ?? Unless the photoshoot is like with the new skims nippleΒ bra how crazy can it be

It's reminding me of this that happened almost ten years ago, which amounted to not that much, but was still something she (and we) got excited over.

"Vice Now Running Shit"

budGFFL.jpeg

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

things are about to get crazy and she means it this time. idk was anyone here on charlie’s instagram live about 20 minutes after she posted that where he just kept repeating β€œthink bigger guys” lolΒ :true:

giphy.gif