Elle

Lana to release new song "Henry, Come On" with Luke Laird

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I feel like it’s kinda like a push back at a man/men who think as a woman you’re over sensitive, over dramatic and argumentative. Like the way some men gaslight ya as if you’re crazy for going wild on them even when they’ve done something that DEFINITELY warranted it 

I hope it has a build up and some anger in it

manifesting a living legend/ tired of singing the blues/ dealer type of deal

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Soundtrack ? What did I miss omg

She will be on upcoming apple series soundtrack. The song will be a cover and released around 14 February i think.

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

2 hours ago, luna de miel said:

an acoustic ep would be perfect right now imo, with the magnitude of ocean (and this whole year in general) it feels too soon for a whole new album... something that'll make less noice but still sit nicely with the rest of her discog and give us something to chew on before the next album era would be nice :daydream:

anyways new music is new music and i'm here for it

i LOVE that idea. It's time for another EP. One EP (paradise) in her discography is weird. Also, not everything needs to be an album. Kinda makes the albums less exclusive somehow.

imo BB shoulda been an EP imo since it's mostly old tracks and is just not a great collection of songs overall

I hope she doesn't do an EP, I hate EPs because they're too short, COTCC was already too short and it's an album!

A song like Henry deserves to be on a real album

url%5D

22 minutes ago, barttttender said:

imo BB shoulda been an EP imo since it's mostly old tracks and is just not a great collection of songs overall

Yeah I fully agree. If BB had been released as a mixtape or an EP, I think it would have been received much better. If this new album is just going to be acoustic or songs with even more minimal production, I wouldn’t be against it being an EP as well. 

If I have to read the words “psychedelic surf rock trip hop” again in this thread I swear to Henry

Taylor-Swift-Golden-Globes-2024.gif

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

IF she really is going full-on country, I’m here for it just being a country EP, closely followed by LDR10: her psychedelic surf rock trip hop masterpiece :trisha:

idgaf about the genre as long as the production is on point. country can be melancholy, dreamy, soulful…or it can be breaking up slowly. 

so as long as the producer tries to make the tracks unique instead of generic or bland, a full country album could be amazing. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

26 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

IF she really is going full-on country, I’m here for it just being a country EP, closely followed by LDR10: her psychedelic surf rock trip hop masterpiece :trisha:

when it's actually surfy cowpunk then you'll see

5 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

I would love this song to be part of an EP

4 hours ago, Cult Leader said:

yeah!! That's kind of what I was thinking too

3 hours ago, luna de miel said:

an acoustic ep would be perfect right now imo, with the magnitude of ocean (and this whole year in general) it feels too soon for a whole new album...

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

agree. She's had this idea since right after LFL. She even talked about it at Amoeba.
So here for an EP in the Spring and a collection of covers in the fall

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

It's time for another EP. One EP (paradise) in her discography is weird. Also, not everything needs to be an album.

29 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

IF she really is going full-on country, I’m here for it just being a country EP, closely followed by LDR10: her psychedelic surf rock trip hop masterpiece

emojis_coping_skills.jpg

45 minutes ago, Mer said:

If I have to read the words “psychedelic surf rock trip hop” again in this thread I swear to Henry

Taylor-Swift-Golden-Globes-2024.gif

Watch Henry Come On be trap EDM synth-pop psychedelic rock catholic hip hop electro-jazz dance blues disco surf folk Americana heavy metal orchestral country remix of Boom Like That featuring Nikki Lane and background vocals by Taylor Swift...

url%5D

Spoiler

And I hope people know that I was joking

url%5D

I’m manifesting psychedelic surf rock trip hop right now just as I have been for the last 5 years bc as much as some of y’all wanna act like country folk snooze is somehow superior, I know that when my manifestation comes to fruition and she serves us her psychedelic surf rock trip hop masterpiece, EVERYONE will be collectively in absolute awe at its magnificence & it will be hailed as her true magnum opus, perhaps even superior to Ultraviolence. And all throughout Lanaboards, for years to come, the people will say “Thankyou Psychedelic Pussy” :hair:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

23 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’m manifesting psychedelic surf rock trip hop right now just as I have been for the last 5 years bc as much as some of y’all wanna act like country folk snooze is somehow superior, I know that when my manifestation comes to fruition and she serves us her psychedelic surf rock trip hop masterpiece, EVERYONE will be collectively in absolute awe at its magnificence & it will be hailed as her true magnum opus, perhaps even superior to Ultraviolence. And all throughout Lanaboards, for years to come, the people will say “Thankyou Psychedelic Pussy” :hair:

This song actually is 10 minutes and has a 3 minute psychedelic guitar outro with Lana whaling