Sign in to follow this  
bigspender

If you could swap bodies with Lana for a day…

surprise release an unreleased collection album with 25 songs (include tiktok hits) in the morning, then i go to sleep and wake up at night to re-release A.K.A., all on streaming platforms and call it a day

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The only logical thing to do would be to find out all the information of what she has going on behind the scenes and the dates associated with these things, go on her laptop and listen to all the demos she has on there.

Ofcourse then fly out to meet me :flutter: and follow my insta so I could be like don’t forget me :toofunny:

I don’t think I could do something so impactful like drop an album in a day or start collaborating with other brands- none of that could be secured in a day and as soon as Lana was back in her body she’d undo it all lol.. I mean she does that with the things that she set in to motion herself :lmao:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

-listen many unheard unreleased stuff and leak them

-hit Rick, Dan A., Tame Impala, Damon Albarn DM's

-post weird shit on IG 

-release on Spotify AKA and some unreleased tracks as album

14 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

no cause fr if she just decided to put her enormous unreleased catalogue for sale I think she’d be the top streamed artist ever, forever. Lmao

I've been saying this for the longest time; if Taylor became the streaming titan she is now thanks to her re-releases... Lana has her chance RIGHT THERE with her bigass unreleased collection. The global domination would be insane :oprah2:

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I've been saying this for the longest time; if Taylor became the streaming titan she is now thanks to her re-releases... Lana has her chance RIGHT THERE with her bigass unreleased collection. The global domination would be insane :oprah2:

esp with songs like meet me in the pale moonlight, serial killer, prom song, queen of disaster, kinda outta luck, jealous girl, st tropez,  playing dangerous, put me in a movie, you can be the boss, every man gets his wish, etc…the material is insane like all of these are trending on tiktok :defeated: she’s fumbling the bag so hard right now

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

16 hours ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

ship her old gunne sax dresses to me

this is the one:true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i would release henry come on :twirls:

i’m sending all the music files outtakes for every era and then i would follow myself on insta and i would also post on instagram saying new music is coming out and never own up to it

I WOULD RECORD PRODUCED VERSION OF EVERY NOTE LEAKED AND GET FINAL VERSIONS OF EVERYTHJNG

1 hour ago, jealous girl said:

I’m imagining her waking up next to one of your Lana shrines thinking the worst has happened when in reality it’s a freaky Friday situation

i literally have a corkboard covered with lizzy grant pictures and decorated with kitschy keychains and fake flowers, so for her, that would most certainly be strange :bebe: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

56 minutes ago, bigspender said:

girl this is getting released anyways, what a waste:lange:

this is lana we're talking about, what makes you think it won't be scrapped like roses bloom for you :wtf3: