Sign in to follow this  
takemybreath

Lana expected to attend Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala - February 3rd, 2024

21 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I hope we get a good look, maybe controversial opinion but I did not like her outfit at the billboard women in music awards:headache: the high neck/cropped sleeve/midi dress combo made her look extremely stiff and uncomfortable:air: personally I would still like her to wear a mirror palais dress on the red carpet:true:

Thank you for speaking truth. We need décolletage and clavicle

This Gala has brought us some iconic Lana looks in the past.. how could anyone forget the slayage of 2016 & 2020?? Hopefully she attends, and if so, I can’t wait to see what she wears! She always rocks a red carpet x

IMG-6616 49442272321-c63c83d218-o

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

tulla-luana-hands.gif

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

On 1/22/2024 at 7:03 PM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Would love an eccentric Vivienne Westwood outfit, bows and pearls, it’s necessary 

oooooh Lana in a classic VW sillhouette would be to fucking DIE for

aOaIzH2.gif

On 1/22/2024 at 7:28 PM, Embach said:

Omg yes!!!! Why are people doubting she's not attending at the main event, she's so excited for this, she obviously is, she attended those two last times she were nominated!!!

Also why do I have a feeling that the Pre-Grammy Gala outfit will be better than the actual Grammy red carpet one :bebe: 2020 was kinda the case...

"we actually just got it from... the mall.. so yeah.."

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

Why would anyone think she isn’t gonna serve after all the good looks she’s given us the last couple years?? She isn’t currently in her manic 2020/2021 phase. She’s gonna show, and she’s gonna eat and leave no crumbs 

"Don’t forget me"

i'm so excited to see what she'll wear, you guys have no idea :trisha: the outfit she had on for the event she attended a few days ago (? i dont remember what that one was called) was soo lovely and beautiful, i'm sure she'll slay this time too!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

On 1/22/2024 at 4:06 PM, Elle said:

This Gala has brought us some iconic Lana looks in the past.. how could anyone forget the slayage of 2016 & 2020?? Hopefully she attends, and if so, I can’t wait to see what she wears! She always rocks a red carpet x

IMG-6616 49442272321-c63c83d218-o

The 2016 look is one of my favorites of all time. The 2020 look is also GORGEOUS. I’m hoping for a Vivienne Westwood, vintage Chanel type of look :flutter:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

When is this

apparently 7, but probably 7 LA time, so about 2 more hours 

"Don’t forget me"