Sign in to follow this  
takemybreath

Lana Del Rey nominated for "International Artist of the Year" at the 2024 BRIT Awards

After the Grammy's especially (and Taylor's domination everywhere) I think it will probably go to Taylor. 

ALTHOUGH, to be fair, Lana did play two major shows in the U.K. last year unlike Taylor so I suppose there's that! Plus, DYKTTATUOB is Lana's sixth No.1 album in the U.K. and BTD still hasn't left the charts! There's a lot of love for her here. The album was ranked really highly by U.K. critics & journalists as well. Let's see! :wub:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

On 1/24/2024 at 10:05 AM, The Sun Also Rises said:

Omg, what are the chances she'll attend? 

after what happened last night...she’s never attending an award show ever again 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Do we know when they will take place, I can't get through things like this anytime soon :crai:

But they better give her deserved award unlike the stupid Scammys

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Do we know when they will take place, I can't get through things like this anytime soon :crai:

But they better give her deserved award unlike the stupid Scammys

About a month, 2nd March

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

My poor heart has been broken too many times after those Grammy snubs that I don't really give a fuck anymore if she doesn't win this one :ajay:

url%5D

she winning this i fear but since the disaster that toke place last sunday i wont speak to much about this 

On 2/5/2024 at 2:01 PM, cherrytropico said:

after what happened last night...she’s never attending an award show ever again 

i dont think she will attend but only because its in the uk tho

Only the British knows what's up. Americans you fucked up big time.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 2/6/2024 at 10:04 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

Only the British knows what's up. Americans you fucked up big time.

Too true, the Americans should thank the British for seeing the beauty in her art, or else we may not have had the Lana we have today 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Also wondering what our theory is that she won’t show up? She has been to the ceremony many times before?

although it’s funny I was just searching about the 2015 show and there was an article saying she was going to refuse to go because it was dead set on being awarded to Taylor Swift :eek3: 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

13 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

If T@yl0r is nominated as well not worth watching, we know she's already buying the award :diva:

:wtf3: You don’t need to like Taylor’s music or even her as a person, but seeing all her haters talk about her more than her fans along with making stuff up like this is hilarious, lol

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°