Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

26 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Which supposed insider claimed again that Lasso was comparable to “At Folsom Prison”? And then there was a vague dbree rumor that LASSO was actually an acronym.

I've just realized, that LASSO could stand for "Live At ...", but found no reasonable explanation for SSO. The most appropriate was Sarasota County Sheriff's Office , which is not far from Anna Maria Island, where Rob resides, or the Special Operations Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine :tommy:

Um :um2: Wut.gif?fbclid=PAY2xjawF-MhxleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABppF6nYQH0voWFNxV5Ag4kn_MYFvDF-t8POaukT0WKkZLujImJiSD-52L9w_aem_DjGjPPo7yl8XHxt7ijGg3g

2.gif

24 minutes ago, Embach said:

Um :um2: Wut.gif?fbclid=PAY2xjawF-MhxleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABppF6nYQH0voWFNxV5Ag4kn_MYFvDF-t8POaukT0WKkZLujImJiSD-52L9w_aem_DjGjPPo7yl8XHxt7ijGg3g

Ok, let's assume she uses a different abbreviation. Even if she says goodbye to Country , she could still call it

Lana's American Standards and SOngbook,

and would be back to the original concept :teehee:

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

“We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest, “Tough” with Quavo, very soon. In Del Rey’s own words: “We have two more coming out by the end of the year!””

very soon. 

:xcry:

Literally 2 more versions of tough 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

On 10/16/2024 at 11:01 AM, Bubble Dreams and Cola said:

I feel like it's going to be AOTY :brows:

BRAT summer ended, now it's Lasso autumn 

The Lasso autumn in question :

skeleton.gif

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

666 (pages) ➡️ devil, evil, Satan ➡️ horror, eerie, creepy, scary ➡️ Halloween ➡️ new song out Oct 31 :oprah4:

2.gif

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

Lasso is dead in the water…. we’re gonna be talking about it in ten years the same way we talk about the lost paradise album..

or rock candy sweet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

My biggest fear, if I let myself spiral, is that Tunnel will be her last album for a decade while she vanishes to 100% focus on building a family. “Don’t forget me” would be the perfect farewell from her. Lasso will turn into this legendary, unfinished album we talk about for years, something promised but never delivered.

I don’t ACTUALLY believe this is going to happen but I also wouldn’t be completely surprised  :slayty:

Tumblr

41 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

My biggest fear, if I let myself spiral, is that Tunnel will be her last album for a decade while she vanishes to 100% focus on building a family. “Don’t forget me” would be the perfect farewell from her. Lasso will turn into this legendary, unfinished album we talk about for years, something promised but never delivered.

I don’t ACTUALLY believe this is going to happen but I also wouldn’t be completely surprised  :slayty:

If that is the case I’m going to need her to remaster Ocean Blvd with proper mixing:aubrey:

41 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

i rebuke this .

(she announced stagecoach + two more singles when she knew she was getting married so i doubt she'd quit because of that, but i still rebuke this evil energy ૮꒰ ˶> ༝ <˶꒱ა )

42 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

I know we are dramatic, but what a waste of talent if she actually takes that long of a break.... I'd like to imagine that she could manage having a family and a career