Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, triangles19 said:

It's the first time I don't care about a Lana release. I care for her music since 2011 but something's really off with Lasso. And something's off in general but I can't really say what.
I really like when she creates with her own guts and collaborators and not based on a musical tendency like country music (if Tough is a sample of what Lasso can be I'm pessimistic).

Something is definitely off but I don't think country music is to blame. I think she really was following her gut with Lasso and then something shifted in the last few months :um2:

Just now, DCooper said:

Something is definitely off but I don't think country music is to blame. I think she really was following her gut with Lasso and then something shifted in the last few months :um2:

her marriage lol

14 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I’m feeling vibes that she is just over it all and doesn’t care as much anymore. Maybe she is ready to move away from the music industry. And her marriage and some of the online reaction could be fueling it and causing this disconnect with the fans. I hope we find out the behind the scenes one day. 

🕊️ Pacific Blue 🕊️ American Standards & Classics 🕊️ Nikki Lane collaboration album 🕊️ Lasso 🕊️

fly high sisters amen :oprah6:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

1 hour ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

I'm glad we can all agree things seem off. It's so strange because she was peaking Q1 and Q2 of this year. I would love to know what is going on BTS. 

she married and she wants to enjoy it after achieving her peak, that’s what happened :smile4:

1 hour ago, Coriander said:

Probably from Middle English hange + feld, meaning "sloped plain".

We're out of the tunnel now.

We love a Germanic philology moment on Lanaboards :charli: Lasso discourse is THAT dry

I was watching Sweet Home Alabama cus it moved to that movie while I dozed off, and Reese fell back in love w her old life and I get that, but also, I couldn’t relate, but then I thought. Was Lana channeling Lizzy? Isn’t it like, outta nowhere how this sorta’s on topic. 

But then, what’s it gonna take for her to fall in love w releasing the album? 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif