Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Let's just say that Lana releases the entire album September 27 (the latest Friday possible in September, which she has stated as the month of release). The first single + official announcement for Ocean Blvd was December 7, 107 days before the album release on March 24. 107 days before September 27 is June 12. According to the last album rollout, we SHOULD be getting something this week.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

18 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

let's hope it's not Morgan Wallen :pray2:

She's been following him longer tho, I think she's been collabing w those other country musicians but who knows. Just spaculating

url%5D

17 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Let's just say that Lana releases the entire album September 27 (the latest Friday possible in September, which she has stated as the month of release). The first single + official announcement for Ocean Blvd was December 7, 107 days before the album release on March 24. 107 days before September 27 is June 12. According to the last album rollout, we SHOULD be getting something this week.

to be fair she only announced ocean when she did because it was Sean’s birthday. The album ended up getting delayed in January for some reason, so I think even her releasing it in December was a bit early. I do hope we get something this month, but at the same time I want to make sure the release date is set in stone before it’s announced so if that means not getting anything until next month that’ll be fine with me. Plus getting a song in July and the album in September is only a 2 month wait and I’d MUCH rather have a shorter pre release than a single this month and then two more months of near silence 

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

guys lana just DM'd me and said that she'll "announce smthn when ivory almond gets off MQ"

oh no she’s never announcing :lange:

Spoiler

I’m kidding I’m kidding 

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, Embach said:

What are the chances she'll ever drop something on her birthday

tbh I don’t see why she couldn’t. It’s not like she releases something and then does any kind of promo, other than the rare instagram story/post. I don’t think it’s much work for her to take the pre written post and click ‘upload’ :thumb2:

Idk why but June 28th just feels right to me :true:

"Don’t forget me"

36 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Us when nothing’s happened on September 31st

Krissy.jpg

😅 And nothing on September 32. I think September 31st sums up the whole problem pretty accurately 😁

It was expensive watch it 

I know a lot of people will disagree but i wouldn’t mind another Honyemoon rollout 

lead single in August and then album in September with a new single practically every week

"Don’t forget me"

Guess Henry is not coming anytime soon

goofy-floating-didironomy.gif

( hope is a dangerous thing for a lipster like me to have but I have it)

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life