Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

i really hope lasso is still happening, i was so excited to hear all these songs, i would have loved to hear her take on country. i loved the fact that this seemed to be a cohesive album, not to mention there was a chance we were going to get outtakes like loved you then and now. it’s just so frustrating to think that things that took years to make, things that we were going to get, might be scrapped just because someone else released a country album or just because she didn’t like the crowd’s reaction after the announcement, and that there’s literally nothing we can do to change that :tiffany2: i wish she would just stick to the plan. something doesn’t sit right with me in scrapping an album whose release month she has literally announced and after jack said it was brilliant :girlbye:

9 minutes ago, menslayer said:

bitch, finish the mf sentences. don’t say random shit like “oh god” or “oh jeez” like be fucking honest about it. but i still love you tho 

Seriously... This is worse than her weird era of saying "soon" to define time, whether that was days, months, or years.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I’m getting Lust for Life writing process vibes where she started out in a quieter place and was leaning more into stylistic ballads but then 14 months into the process she just naturally happened to be more outgoing and active and ~out on the scene~ so the sound shifted to be a bit more contemporary and upbeat. And maybe that explains some of her hesitance now because perhaps the songs are a bit more traditionally country and classic-sounding but she’s in a place where she wants to create something else.

She just can’t learn how to be professional or respectful. Girl, once again you announced a mf album and once again you changed your mind. Can’t you just be respectful and let people know about it ? No ? Then do not announce anything. It’s THAT simple.

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I’m getting Lust for Life writing process vibes where she started out in a quieter place and was leaning more into stylistic ballads but then 14 months into the process she just naturally happened to be more outgoing and active and ~out on the scene~ so the sound shifted to be a bit more contemporary and upbeat. And maybe that explains some of her hesitance now because perhaps the songs are a bit more traditionally country and classic-sounding but she’s in a place where she wants to create something else.

Someone needs to tell Lana that she could release the album she has ready now and the songs that she's working on could be on her next project

6 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Someone needs to tell Lana that she could release the album she has ready now and the songs that she's working on could be on her next project

exactly… this seemed to be a well thought out, cohesive album and i don’t get why having new ideas and wanting to go in another direction should have to mean scrapping something that is obviously done. we know chemtrails was partly done before nfr was even released, same for ocean blvd and blue banisters…

lasso is dead :eartha: shut down the thread 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

We should have expected this tbh 

she announced lasso and then two weeks later worked on songs with Quavo, it was pretty obvious the sound shifted. I think we’re still getting Lasso but I don’t think it’s going to be as country as she/we thought it would be

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

she announced lasso and then two weeks later worked on songs with Quavo, it was pretty obvious the sound shifted. I think we’re still getting Lasso but I don’t think it’s going to be as country as she/we thought it would be

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I don’t mind this, as long as she includes henry come on :trisha: