Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 minutes ago, Eugene said:

Actually country hip-hop is a bad idea 💀

if this was like last tracks on Cowboy Carter or Peppers, Tough, FIILY it would be excellent idea:true:

Guys if I’m gonna be honest I do really feel like something is coming soon, especially in August but it’s most probs just gonna come when we least expect it (when Lana feels like it)

10 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Why is no one asking her if AN ALBUM is coming soon rather than Lasso specifically?

Yeah that makes more sense tbf

I think it’s defo still country I mean even some insiders have still confirmed that but I defo don’t think it’s called just “Lasso” I mean lasso may be in the name but I don’t think it’s just called Lasso

4 hours ago, Embach said:

A future hit :charli: maybe this is on Lasso. Jk because she doesn't have credits but the long title is Lana vibes hahah

A.jpg

I don't think a new song neither a Lasso related song because she wasn't credited as a songwriter or something. I might be wrong though. She was credited for Tough, idk

Edit:

url%5D

Kid Cudi is the song's title not the artist (but I know who Kid Cudi is). It was registered quite recently but since she's not in the song's credits it's probably not hers.

Maybe I am wrong and Kid Cudi is the lead from Lasso :charli:

4 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Hold on it’s a song title not artists:trisha4: some mf registered a song called kid cudi feat Lana Del Rey. When I catch that flop

I did a quick look-up of the people associated with the Kid Cudi Ft Lana track. Lerumo Mfoloe goes by the name Bubblegum Boyfriend and Doug Davis is some music attorney and producer

https://www.instagram.com/bubblegumboyfriend/
https://www.instagram.com/djd/?hl=en

Who the eff are these people? :omfg2: and what a dumb name for a song. He has a song called 'Emo Like Lana' :toofloppy: His music is exactly what you would suspect :whoopi:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

16 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

IMG-0631.jpg

:tiffany2:

what happens on lanaboards must STAY on lanaboards

If they used my screenshot photo there, it's not the first time my screenshots has made to Reddit :bebe:

Anyways, I'm still positive that something happens on Aug 9th, I'm delusional but I can feel that something is happening

2.gif

2 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

if this was like last tracks on Cowboy Carter or Peppers, Tough, FIILY it would be excellent idea:true:

but then you're getting into surf rock, with Peppers and FIILY, not really country or hip hop

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

When Taco Truck x VB was actually a transition back into NFR era and we’re getting a Southern California surf rock trip-hop album titled “Bird World!” :oprah9::oprah9::oprah9:

Jesus delusions are quite strong in this thread.

Lana for the love of God announce something, people are going crazy

Edited by Nectar
spelling is hard

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

im not trying to be negative but we should probably relax on the august 9th date given the insider info we received didn’t happen lol

not to say nothing will happen in august but there’s no point getting stuck on a date 

giphy.gif