Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I've been catching up on this thread, as far as producers for this album go. It's been years, and I'm done wishing for Rick (or hopefully Dan) to be back. Lana somehow believes she'll keep musically progressing forward by keeping Jack by her side so.. that's that.:glasses:

There's a higher chance of Lana reworking Every Man Gets His Wish (:legend:) for this upcoming album, than her leaving Jack in the dust.

tumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo4_r2_250.giftumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo5_r1_250.gif

25 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

Oh, that's why they call me Lizzy Lasso...:dance3:

Reveal hidden contents

I know, I know, I know that you yeehaw me:diva:

Reveal hidden contents

Next night, LAKE PLACID :oprah9:

ok but legit how is she gonna go from fighting and dancing in the street lanita to lizzy lasso randomly like :smokes3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Has anyone tried to Shazam Fenway show intro or Henry Come On?

I think Shazam will show up with the Henry, Come On title because there are some YouTube videos of the snippet (that’s what I gathered from what members wrote, months ago). As for the Fenway track 🤷🏼 

Isn’t there a more reliable app to track down when a song will be released? Like the one Kintsugi used in the OB era?

On 6/14/2024 at 6:32 PM, Fart Deco said:

She should revamp Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) and drop it as a single with a southern gothic aesthetic… like it goes really well with the photos she posted on instagram the other day :defeated:

:ma:

Lanarat.png

2 hours ago, Wakiki said:

Hi, this is my first post. Can anyone let me know how I post images, it would be much appreciated. I wasn’t sure where to ask, please delete if not allowed. 
Thank you :)

You have to copy and paste the image's URL.

It's supposed to embed automatically, but for quite a while now the website hasn't been properly, and some people are having problems with posting pictures. If it doesn't work for you, try following these instructions: https://lanaboards.com/topic/18841-explanation-temporary-solution-for-those-having-problems-liking-posts-inserting-images-following-members-etc/

6 hours ago, Embach said:

Would you rather have (the standard) Lasso album cover art photographed by Neil Krug or Nadia Lee?

While I ADORE Neil and he's probably my favorite one of them all, I'd like to see a little change and let Nadia Lee take the photos for Lasso because her pictures of Lana (Interview Magazine 2023 and Skims 2024) were just simply amazing and complimented her aesthetic beautifully!

Neither! I want the shoot she posted in June taken by Wyatt to be The album cover

"Don’t forget me"

50 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Do you know what we need?

A livestream.

Omg yes I miss her livestreams so much :trisha:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

I loved all if your ideas, and I'm definitely manifesting:

"Southern Gothic" vibe/aesthetic/songtitle.

Orville Peck.

Ethel Cain.

Of course I'm being delusional, but who knows. Also, am I the only one who would prefer a 2024 singles releases and a 2025 album release?

This year, every single artist and their mothers are releasing music, so it's a little too crowded. I wouldn't want "Lasso" to gwt lost in the shuffle...

In my heart I still hold a morsel of hope that something could happen this Friday, and if nothing, then I will resign myself to nothing happening this year.