Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Nobody will ever be Kintsugi. Showed up out of the blue, verified himself, answered all questions without contradiction, and then logged out and never returned 

the way a real insider does it 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Twitter insiders are the most unreliable bunch of people out there, they also claimed the feature will be on Katy's album:slayty:

The sigh I was just breathing out was heavy Cig.gif

2.gif

Well folks that’s it! Before summer there was a dispute with a producer and some songs got allegedly scrapped. I have seen the list of songs considered for a release and “Henry” isn’t on it, unless it has a different name. 

I understand your doubts and considering the whole Trump/Election thing, most artists wouldn’t release anything around that time due to it might be ignored in media, but I’ve also been told that Lana refuses to be any kind of political since there’s been lots of controversy surrounding her and her stance on the war in the Middle East. So I understand why she wouldn’t want to do a major release before Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Either way I have told you what I know and for the sake of us all I hope we’re getting music sooner than later. Thank you for all of your comments even the doubters. I will not be returning to this site ever again.

I hope you all live a wonderful and meaningful life and I hope you enjoy Lasso! ❤️

Surprise coming in 5 

Love, Jinn

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Yes we need a Kintsugi moment where he proved it everybody went batshit crazy

I was here during Kintsugi gate but I don't remember how he proved himself. How did he do it?

IMG-1607.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

I was here during Kintsugi gate but I don't remember how he proved himself. How did he do it?

Candy necklace link in an almost Shazam type website if I'm not wrong cuz I was a lurker

2.gif

1 minute ago, Lasso said:

they've been typing for 10 minutes now... :awkney:

The way they completely disappeared after you said this :toofunny:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

oh RIGHT. i remember screaming.

it was friday, 6th of january. 1 week later, we got the tracklist and the boob picture. we didn't know that we had it all :aw:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

3 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

Well folks that’s it! Before summer there was a dispute with a producer and some songs got allegedly scrapped. I have seen the list of songs considered for a release and “Henry” isn’t on it, unless it has a different name. 

I understand your doubts and considering the whole Trump/Election thing, most artists wouldn’t release anything around that time due to it might be ignored in media, but I’ve also been told that Lana refuses to be any kind of political since there’s been lots of controversy surrounding her and her stance on the war in the Middle East. So I understand why she wouldn’t want to do a major release before Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Either way I have told you what I know and for the sake of us all I hope we’re getting music sooner than later. Thank you for all of your comments even the doubters. I will not be returning to this site ever again.

I hope you all live a wonderful and meaningful life and I hope you enjoy Lasso! ❤️

Surprise coming in 5 

Love, Jinn

bye love u

giphy.gif

Just now, Lasso said:

it was friday, 6th of january. 1 week later, we got the tracklist and the boob picture. we didn't know that we had it all :aw:

Girl that was one of the most incredible Lana pre-releases of all time. So glad I lived it here.

IMG-1607.jpg

Can't wait for when Jinn gags us all by leaking Lasso

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

Surprise coming in 5 

Love, Jinn

Bye, Jinn! It was fun while it lasted! :daydream:

2.gif