Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

On 7/8/2024 at 7:20 PM, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Help I was at a mall today and I heard someone saying that "Lana Del Rey just announced her new album to be released on the last friday of october this year" to her friend and then her friend asked "wait really" and then she responded "yes, she just announced it" 

Gaslighter queen I see:omfg2:

I was thinking about this today and when it turns out that this girlie was right and Lana surprise releases Lasso on the last day of October :sistrens:

2.gif

17 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Why set up complicated interviews when a simple announcement or press release could solve the problem in a snap? 

I think the vagueness and silence is a feature and not a flaw. She'll mention something and her fans run with it to build huge amounts of hype. I don't think she's necessarily lying on purpose but she knows how to stoke the flames and get people talking. Her gorilla marketing probably saves Interscope mountains of cash:thumb3: I mean, pretty much everyone I know, including friends who do not follow her career, knows she has a country album named Lasso coming sometime in the near future. And that's just from a random speech in February. 

Tumblr

If no one can get to Lana to ask about, can we get comments form people who work with her like Antonoff (though he won’t say anything until it’s out), ask Lenny Kravitz and Quavo about the registered “Fly away” song, ask that country producer Luke Laird… literally anyone, I need news! :crai: Lana said in May that she had no idea where Lasso was going so one could hope she has a better hunch now?? Maybe?

Probably not. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I think the vagueness and silence is a feature and not a flaw. She'll mention something and her fans run with it to build huge amounts of hype. I don't think she's necessarily lying on purpose but she knows how to stoke the flames and get people talking. Her gorilla marketing probably saves Interscope mountains of cash:thumb3: I mean, pretty much everyone I know, including friends who do not follow her career, knows she has a country album named Lasso coming sometime in the near future. And that's just from a random speech in February. 

That may be true, but if so, I think it's foolish--and worse, tired

On 8/27/2024 at 7:45 PM, disguttodeath said:

No guys... She showed the disc for her label and they didnt aprove but its sounded so fucking boring... And she is redoin it (thank god she scrapped henry boredom)...  New single coming in the end of set / oct.. Mirror is part of the rebrand...

If u want the vibes listen to this album and u will get it

now they are banned ... but if they were right, we could expect something next week :puzzled:

and are they implying that Lana recorded the album in prison? :puzzled:

i was digging in lustforlife dupe's posts and found this, it was about "the mirror" i think. i mean it's most likely bs since they trolled a lot but why do i want to believe this :hide:

On 6/20/2024 at 9:55 PM, disguttodeath said:

Me looking above and seeing lana soundchecking has anyone died for you - i did live

180 Best Willem Dafoe ideas in 2024 | willem dafoe, green goblin, norman  osborn

2.gif

13 minutes ago, Embach said:

i was digging in lustforlife dupe's posts and found this, it was about "the mirror" i think. i mean it's most likely bs since they trolled a lot but why do i want to believe this :hide:

Wait... how would they know this song before the show though... 🤔 (were they talking about the past.. present.. future song?)

18 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

Wait... how would they know this song before the show though... 🤔 (were they talking about the past.. present.. future song?)

It is most likely they were trolling but yes it was about Past present furure song because Lana was soundchecking it

2.gif

6 hours ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I cackled. When we find out the other hobbies and jobs she referenced in her "goodbye instagram" video was actually to play Art the clown :charli:

when she said "privacy and transparency" she meant that she got a second job working for Microsoft in their data security department

3 hours ago, honeymooooon said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJWFtPKd/

sooo what do we got now in store

I can't watch the video but I saw thw thumbnail - is that friend of hers French husband? :hooker:

Would be cool though if she announced tour dates for places that are not only in the US and Western Europe!!!!!! :oopna2:

2.gif