Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Wow I didn't expect her to drop a new album so soon. I'm really curious to see what she will do with country.

I hope I'm wrong, but knowing Lana, I'm pretty it won't be released in September.

5 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I made this for funsies :cuteface:

I8O6PQu.png

yes this photoshoot I was asking about! she probably scrapped it because the photographer fucked up by basically leaking the photos. but since nikki lane was on it maybe this photoshoot would be used for single covers? who knows

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Asserina said:

Wow I didn't expect her to drop a new album so soon. I'm really curious to see what she will do with country.

I hope I'm wrong, but knowing Lana, I'm pretty it won't be released in September.

she will prob scrap it and then never talk abt it again. i dont believe her until its cover or physical copies come out

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

lfl side b is long gone

DELETE

source.gif

WAIT I SAW THIS ON HONEYMOUNS IG AND THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AND SCROLLED AND IM AT SCHOOL NOW

WHY DOES STUFF ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN IM AT SCHOOL

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Lasso is WAY too on the nose for this album to not have at least some additional layer of sonic identity and irony. I trust her vision. Maybe it’s her almost satirizing country but still using it as a vessel to do sincere story telling? 

she's probably already been brought up in this thread but im praying for some shit like this :true: the horns at the end kinda give IFLDWM :trisha3: this is country right? lmao

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, ivory almond said:

WAIT I SAW THIS ON HONEYMOUNS IG AND THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AND SCROLLED AND IM AT SCHOOL NOW

WHY DOES STUFF ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN IM AT SCHOOL

leakster's mass leak happened to me when i was at school and when i came back they deleted the krakenfiles💔

source.gif

me looking up what the word lasso means as soon as i heard about the announcement :keyboard:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

OMG!!!!! I'm so excited, this is exactly what I want next. Lasso just screams Americana classic :justride:

I just know some of you are gonna make this the most insufferable pre-release thread yet though :tea:

31 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

it kinda made no noise idk

I think it’s a combination of it being a country album and the fact that she just released an album last year. Like even a portion of her own fan base isn’t looking forward to this. 

im excited!! :liner: but i'll only fully believe this once we have a pre-order for vinyls, cds, etc., i dont want to be fooled by another rock candy sweet situation :aubrey:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif