Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

OH MY GOD GOOD MORNING??

im very shocked and excited but slightly sad the ocean blvd era is coming to an end 

when BB era end i was sad but now it's come back so i'm happy :party:

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

im very shocked and excited but slightly sad the ocean blvd era is coming to an end 

yes ocean blvd is her best era 

Flames so hot that they turn blue

Just now, Venice Biotch said:

yes honeymoon is her best era 

exactly!

on another note, i feel like she said september so nonchalantly that i just straight up don’t believe her

giphy.gif

rooting for some sort of folk/americana with a zydeco and blues undertone and a hint of 50-70s  female country starlet, featuring one random trap inspired banger produced by jack donoghue :agree:

So I am late to the party as usual. Read the news this morning but I was late for university and couldn't let the news settle in :trisha: But just read this entire thread help anyways  still can't believe we are in a goddamn pre release era like huh what :trisha3:

To be honest I am not over the moon of her going country but I am still a bit excited for it. Songs like Nectar, IFYLDWM giving me country vibes and I love them, tbh I like BUS instrumental and I NEED a whole ass song that sounds like the Dance Till We Die Bridge, I am manifesting that hard bc it would a perfect opportunity now for a song like this :trisha: To be fair a new Lana album is always exciting and I am curious to hear her version of country plus I love the Henry snippet. So not much to be worried about :true:

Maybe I am delusional but I think that all the songs are done basically and they doing final touches right now and polishing it. And tbh it's crazy to me that she is working on it for 4 years now but somehow it is not surprising when you think about that :um2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

exactly!

on another note, i feel like she said september so nonchalantly that i just straight up don’t believe her

yeah her managers were probably in the audience like :stunned: 

5 minutes ago, Venice Biotch said:

yes ocean blvd is her best era 

When Ultraviolence exists... :bye2:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I NEED a whole ass song that sounds like the Dance Till We Die Bridge, I am manifesting that hard bc it would a perfect opportunity now for a song like this :trisha:

you're so real for that

But tbh I am still debating if I like the title "Lasso " or not but it's great to finally have an one word title back:gurl: it's been 9 years :trisha:

Spoiler

:gurl: Accidentally made a spoiler and can not delete it :gurl:

Spoiler

Henry Come On giddy up :mariah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I probably shouldn't be so optimistic given her track record with dates, but I'm hopeful that it's actually coming in September. I suspect they are putting the final touches on the album right now and she's really excited about it, so it's hard for her not to mention it this week as she's surrounded by industry peers with the Grammys lead up.

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

But tbh I am still debating if I like the title "Lasso " or not but it's great to finally have an one word title back:gurl: it's been 9 years :trisha:

Hide contents

:gurl: Accidentally made a spoiler and can not delete it :gurl:

Reveal hidden contents

Henry Come On giddy up :mariah4:

I need to see how it looks on official cover,nice photo and font can change everything:bang:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

obv nervous at the prospect of a country album but if we get nectar of the gods/bus/dance til we die vibes or just like smth that sounds like jess williamson (which to me sounds like lana gone country) ill be happy

Wait, what if we're getting "On Our Way" re-record for this album??? :crai: this song is literally country

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing