Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, Embach said:

If the album has been in progress for 4 years, does that mean that we're getting also COTCC outtakes or?

2 hours ago, Qu3enOfHe4rts said:

LOVED YOU THEN AND NOW INCOMING!!! 

That’s what I was thinking. Henry, Come On has similarities with COcC tracks, and BoZ did say Loved You Then and Now had the « COcC sound » (which he disliked), so I think it’s not completely impossible it could be included on Lasso

7 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I'm honestly not excited about the genre of the album, but since I haven't heard it and the snippet she posted on Instagram I quite liked it, it's a wait and see. On the other hand, I don't know why I thought Lana's next album would have a different genre, the rumored collaboration with The Weeknd, her being more cunty than ever. 

Imagine a collab with The Weeknd for Lasso, full blown country :omfg2:

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ethel is literally inspired by country music :bebe: 

She may be inspired by country, but she doesn't make it. Lana is pulling a Joanne rn and it's umm.. :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Im not kidding myself, we’ll get a Nikki collab for sure. I just hope though that there won’t be three… Give us the best one so it won’t be a complete Lana X Nikki LP (I don’t hate Nikki by the way, but she ain’t my fave collab either)

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

She may be inspired by Country, but she doesn't make it. Lana is pulling a Joanne rn and it's umm.. :brigitte:

and how do you know that? we've only gotten one snippet and it's a simple song comprised of her vocals and acoustic guitar, people were literally comparing it to her 2013 unreleased work :brigitte: we really don't know what she's going to bring to the table, the least we can do is just wait and see before we decide it's bad or cringy, honestly some of the responses from some users to the news have been so immature and overly-negative when it's not currently warranted

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

and how do you know that? we've only gotten one snippet and it's a simple song comprised of her vocals and acoustic guitar, people were literally comparing it to her 2013 unreleased work :brigitte: we really don't know what she's going to bring to the table, the least we can do is just wait and see before we decide it's bad or cringy, honestly some of the responses from some users to the news have been so immature and overly-negative when i don't believe it's currently warranted 

Well i don't, but i'm entitled to complain just as much as people are to celebrate

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

someone pls check on @Psychedelic Pussy for me

this country album announcement has me worried for their mental state

Maybe we could hope for psychedelic country :lmao:

something akin to riders on the storm.. that’s as far as we can push it.. no trap hop this time :toofunny:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

a country album without a horse is like a lana album without lana on the cover

Hide contents

it doesn't have to be in the foreground

765184cd-ef81-4027-b0fb-502bf89f4ea8.jpg

:wubna:

ef027c46-2cac-4833-ac2c-9dd377043732.jpg

Do modern country singers have horses on their cover? :stareney2: This is my main concern at the moment: that the album could be a parody of country. She would seriously be dragged by critics and country music lovers. A horse, lasso, giddy up… It could be incredible and kitsch, I just hope it’s not a parody of the genre 

1 minute ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

This is the definition of a wait and see. Nikki Lane collab is almost guaranteed though, which i’m fine with as long as there’s no big name country artist feats like Morgan Wallen

a morgan wallen collab would be awful for several reasons, firstly... his music sounds like hot garbage and ass, secondly, it's going to make her look SO bad collaborating with somebody who said the N-word... and regardless of how you feel about the controversy and how he dealt with it, it would make her look so ignorant and dumb, honestly i would be so pissed if she worked with him :bebe:

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Do modern country singers have horses on their cover? :stareney2: This is my main concern at the moment: that the album could be a parody of country. She would seriously be dragged by critics and country music lovers. A horse, lasso, giddy up… It could be incredible and kitsch, I just hope it’s not a parody of the genre 

i want her artwork to be like this one: