Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I really wish she wouldn’t have said September. Tbh I don’t believe her at all. I do think it’ll be this year (probably) but it’ll more than likely be an October/November album. Tunnel was perfect. Announced in December with a lead single and pre order for 3 months away. 

Now we’ve regressed. No album cover, no single, no preorder. Just Lana announcing an album based on vibes :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

It should close out with End Of The World cover..... the music video should star CLove who was originally cast as Lisa in Girl Interrupted but had to cancel due to blessing the world with Celebrity Skin and the infamous Beautiful Monster tour...  Lana can play the main character...... She should let me play Chicken Girl bc I was also sexually abused by my father and also I love Roast Chicken!!! I'd slay I promise. Anyways...... I love that clover and Skeeter Davis who only ever served bops...... What a kween....... Any chance Lana brings Bobbie Gentry outta hiding> it would slay. Ode To Billie Joe was super gay anyway so it fits with the theme aesthetic of the album. It's just a dream I had in mind...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The irony of her switching to country and then winning a Grammy for the alternative masterpiece A&W a few days later :wtf3:

Imagine if she sweeps the Grammys with Lasso though.

If she promotes it properly she can go HUGE with it tbh 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

YES! YES! YES!

It;s a concept it's a vision it's a memory it's the prophecy completed. It's art, it's camp, it's kitschy tragic magic americana pink flamingos americana that the nation is yearning for. If the culture had a question surely it's the ANSWER.

Just now, Liz Taylor Blues said:

It;s a concept it's a vision it's a memory it's the prophecy completed. It's art, it's camp, it's kitschy tragic magic americana pink flamingos americana that the nation is yearning for. If the culture had a question surely it's the ANSWER.

Green Swimming Pool Cool!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

23 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

you mean sparkle jump lasso queen :thumb3:

you’re my little sparkle lasso queen

you’re my little lasso

:justride:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

12 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

It should close out with End Of The World cover..... the music video should star CLove who was originally cast as Lisa in Girl Interrupted but had to cancel due to blessing the world with Celebrity Skin and the infamous Beautiful Monster tour...  Lana can play the main character...... She should let me play Chicken Girl bc I was also sexually abused by my father and also I love Roast Chicken!!! I'd slay I promise. Anyways...... I love that clover and Skeeter Davis who only ever served bops...... What a kween....... Any chance Lana brings Bobbie Gentry outta hiding> it would slay. Ode To Billie Joe was super gay anyway so it fits with the theme aesthetic of the album. It's just a dream I had in mind...

The way I was literally have a bad day yesterday and whipped out Girl Interrupted, I know that movie word for word. The End Of The World is one of my favorite songs, so I’d love a cover of that to be on the album. Bookends (the song that plays in the opening scene of Girl Interrupted) would also be a beautiful cover and I think it would fit nicely into the album x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

37 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i would not consider September "soon":hide:

Watch her drop the single in September, go silent for the rest of the year, and then drop the album on February 1st, 2025 :smokes3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Watch her drop the single in September, go silent for the rest of the year, and then drop the album on February 1st, 2025 :smokes3:

so basically Chemtrails :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"