Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

i think ldr 10 is going to be great but i'm starting to get the feeling it's not going to be lasso...

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

she's able to make good country rap song. it will be something like Peppers, Doin Time, TJF.

i trust her.

How are DT and TFJ anything close to country or rap, not even speaking of a fusion?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Wonder if her exploring new hip hop sounds will push her to release to release Lasso sooner. Either way I hope she doesn’t quickly gloss over this Lasso era to make way for the new one but I’m excited that she’s interested in these beats again

hyz6.gif

I really think the Quavo song is just something new that she's excited about, but it won't end up on Lasso. I suspect the insider was just speculating hence the word might. They probably just know that they recently made the song together, and Lasso isn't fully delivered yet so anything is possible, but I am hopeful that Lasso is past the point of a change in tracklist. 

Okay I’ve been a Lasso apologist and a country music defender this whole entire time but if this is going to be a BRO COUNTRY Luke Bryan ass album :paris: I will never forgive her

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Maybe I’m the only one but I would honestly take a Quavo country collab over a Nikki Lane one. 

I’ll take both tbh 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Maybe I’m the only one but I would honestly take a Quavo country collab over a Nikki Lane one. 

Well the thing is, Nikki is definitely featured :pout:

Just now, NikoGo said:

I’ll take both tbh 

It’s just her voice always overpowers lana, I hate how u can barely hear lana when they sing the same verse

if we are getting bops i need lead single out by late april and album out in june... i can't handle any more fall/winter releases from her.

I NEED THE SUMMER ALBUM LANA :angie:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・