Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

tbh i hope we'll get the album in Oct or Nov because this next Grammys is Taylor vs. Bey basically, Lana aint gonna stand a chance.

We don't care about the Grammys anymore babes

5 hours ago, darknight said:

is there gonna be a quavo collab? or whatever he's called

According to a somewhat reliable insider, she recorded a 3 minute collab with Quavo, but nobody knows if it’s for Lasso or something else.

If you look at her spotify, Lana purposely altered the release date of Blue Skies to november 30th 2023 (the day before TMHCR got released). This is because she wanted Take Me Home, Country Roads to be the bridge into the Lasso era. And i dont think her team can decide when the soundtrack songs come out. So i think the reason they altered the date for Blue Skies is because something is coming TODAY. This VALENTINES. Just like A&W came out on valentines. Henry is coming, mark my words

:lolno2:

(Interview from a magazine today is also imminent talking about Lasso or proper announcement with album cover or something)

5 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

But imagine a knocking on heavens door cover:defeated:

also stand by your man is a need

Knockin on heaven’s door is all i ever needed from Lana idk how she hasn’t released a cover of it yet :oprah:

24 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

If you look at her spotify, Lana purposely altered the release date of Blue Skies to november 30th 2023 (the day before TMHCR got released). This is because she wanted Take Me Home, Country Roads to be the bridge into the Lasso era. And i dont think her team can decide when the soundtrack songs come out. So i think the reason they altered the date for Blue Skies is because something is coming TODAY. This VALENTINES. Just like A&W came out on valentines. Henry is coming, mark my words

(Interview from a magazine today is also imminent talking about Lasso or proper announcement with album cover or something)

she also said in a recent interview before she announced  the album that she loves valentines, and yeah a&w came out on valentines so there's a very big chance it'll drop this morning ( california time zone ) and not 12 am local time like blue skies because if it did it would've been already released in new zealand. 

38 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

this has me thinking how the fuck it’s been a year since a&w came out 

OMGGGG WAIT I FIGURED IT OUT, IM A GENIUS!! OK SO I THINK LANA AND QUAVO ARE DATING BECAUSE SHE WAS SEEN MULTIPLE TIMES WITH HIM AND LIKE AN INSIDER SAID THAT LANA AND QUAVO MADE A 3 MINS SONG, SO IF THEYRE DATING.. AND TODAY IS VALENTINES ?? SOOOO SHES RELEASING IT AS AN UPBEAT LOVE SONG LIKE A&W WAS RELEASED ON VALENTINES !!!

New song tonight! Who's ready?

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Spoiler

sorry i stole this gif from someones sig

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, darknight said:

OMGGGG WAIT I FIGURED IT OUT, IM A GENIUS!! OK SO I THINK LANA AND QUAVO ARE DATING BECAUSE SHE WAS SEEN MULTIPLE TIMES WITH HIM AND LIKE AN INSIDER SAID THAT LANA AND QUAVO MADE A 3 MINS SONG, SO IF THEYRE DATING.. AND TODAY IS VALENTINES ?? SOOOO SHES RELEASING IT AS AN UPBEAT LOVE SONG LIKE A&W WAS RELEASED ON VALENTINES !!!

and if she actually releases it it's gonna come out at 8am ( LA time )

1 hour ago, darknight said:

:tiffany:

Spoiler

:legend:manifesting :legend:

what time was a&w released last year? wasn’t it at like 10 am PST or something :hide:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ