Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

11 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

Honestly i would love Rock Candy Sweet on Lasso, i think it would complete the album perfectly 

:agree: loved you then and now was conceived in the COTCC era, grew for BB, and will be delivered for Lasso

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 hours ago, ivory almond said:

:agree: loved you then and now was conceived in the COTCC era, grew for BB, and will be delivered for Lasso

someone should at least leak it if we don't get it on this album. same with zodiac, no need for them to be hoarded if they aren't gonna be released on lasso or whatever the next album will be after it

idk if i want an angry country album tho or if i want rock candy sweet/lytan to be saved for an actual angry album still. like would lasso sound good in anger mode?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

someone should at least leak it if we don't get it on this album. same with zodiac, no need for them to be hoarded if they aren't gonna be released on lasso or whatever the next album will be after it

idk if i want an angry country album tho or if i want rock candy sweet/lytan to be saved for an actual angry album still. like would lasso sound good in anger mode?

imagine we get angels forever on lasso.

Tbh I don’t want any newer songs (like LYTAN and Zodiac) to leak, because I feel like there’s still a possibility of her using them… and she’s asked for song not to leak so many times. I think any song with Jack, Zach, or Drew have a chance of at one point being released 

Hell she recorded country roads in 2020 and it didn’t release until 2023. Imagine if that had leaked when we got the snippet, she would been pissed 

"Don’t forget me"

what I'm thinking about more is why she's announced it so early post grammy show fanfare. 
4 years to compile and form. 
let's face it, experimenting the feel with country, explains more so Nikki Lane

I know she'll come up w something excellent despite my personal opinion on country (even if we can rely on her descriptions from past sounds/albums). 

I wonder how much of it'll be an experimental album, fun album or how much of a combination btwn both. 

UV/Honeymoon

Manifesting lead single this month

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

26 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’d be here for this but only if it was re-recorded and given different production that fits the vibe of the album better 

Tbh I was pulling shit from my ass 😭. I do not want angels forever on lasso. 

58 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She said August right? Just so weird to announce it soooooo early. If it had dropped not long after coachella, see that would be iconic. I just wonder what else is in store for us this year given such a long wait

She mentioned September.

i don’t know if Lasso (whether a lead or even the whole album) around Coachella would be a good move on her part, success-wise. True, Beyoncé is going country and has a number 1 country song, but will Lana’s country be equally successful? 🤷🏼 

That’s why I’d prefer a non-album bop-ish song around Coachella that could do well in the weeks following her performance, rather than a “country song gamble”

Ok but what controversy do yall think the album will have? Last album controversy was the Judah Smith homophobia claims. So what's next? :puzzled:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

2 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Ok but what controversy do yall think the album will have? Last album controversy was the Judah Smith homophobia claims. So what's next? :puzzled:

nikki lane :oprah3: