Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

28 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Ok but what controversy do yall think the album will have? Last album controversy was the Judah Smith homophobia claims. So what's next? :puzzled:

I think we already have more than enough :pls:

1 hour ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Ok but what controversy do yall think the album will have? Last album controversy was the Judah Smith homophobia claims. So what's next? :puzzled:

the obvious choice would be a Morgan Wallen collab.. 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 hours ago, ts2003 said:

What if lasso is an unreleased collection of songs that were re-redone to be country.

Edit- let me be Delulu 

when she reworks bbm baby, jealous girl, and she’s not me into country :oprah2:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

My theory is that she's finishing the album to have it done before Coachella. That way she has the 4/5 months for vinyl while she does her spring/summer shows and the occasional small promo for whatever songs she releases before the album.

I know it's just a couple of shows but if she wants to release Lasso in September (or close to that) I doubt she'll leave much work for between shows since she has to travel and I don't think Jack is following her around :hide:

She's been working on this for more than a year for the newer song plus whatever she's putting there from 2020 onwards so I'm positive about the record being done/almost done unless she's doing her usual tracklist altering and scrapping :eek:

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Can she hurry up and share the album artwork or something, I wanna get excited for new vinyl variants :flutter:

It’s too early, we’re gonna be sent into a downward spiral with an artwork being released 6 months before the actual release. I know I am.

IMG-1607.jpg

8 hours ago, ts2003 said:

What if we get a Beyoncé collab but Beyoncé's been cancelled by September because of the Lana prophecy.  

pls if anything they’d “cancel” Beyoncé for collabing with Lana (which tbh would be a hilarious paradoxical-prophecy) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

11 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I don't think we're going to have any reworked songs (unreleased ones) for this album, if I'm not mistaken an insider said that there is only new material on this album.

I think that insider said there were no covers. Unreleased and/or reworked songs are impossible not to get, I think.