Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

11 minutes ago, the greatest bitch said:

Tulsa Jesus Freak is the one that got away tbh, it's always felt a little undercooked. My dream would be for it to be reworked to its full potential and put on this album.

Ur right about it being undercooked but if she put it on ANOTHER album I’d have to kill myself

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, the greatest bitch said:

Tulsa Jesus Freak is the one that got away tbh, it's always felt a little undercooked. My dream would be for it to be reworked to its full potential and put on this album.

For me, TJF just sounds a bit more like her earlier work. It was a bit of a step back after NFR. I always adored that title tho.

Reminder that Lasso will have a mind-blowing brilliant beautiful amazing song that fans will love and adore. See: OB - A&W, BB - Dealer, COTCC - White Dress, NFR - Venice Bitch, LFL - Get Free ect ect ect. It's like 100% guaranteed. Every album has a one certain fan favorite and that's a thing that majority of you do not have to worry about 🫶

url%5D

48 minutes ago, barttttender said:

For me, TJF just sounds a bit more like her earlier work. It was a bit of a step back after NFR. I always adored that title tho.

I think most of the Chemtrails songs were written at the same time as NFR, it's just that the Chemtrails songs are only "second choice" because the best ones already ended up on NFR.

I'm not sure if Lasso will also only have "2nd choice songs" since Lana has been working on the album in parallel for so long. On the other hand, Jack has raved about it so much that I'm hoping for better.

16 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

We might be getting something music related on her shop soon. Not sure yet if it's Lasso related since so far it's only one product, I'd imagine the album pre-order would have multiple variants.

Maybe the Neil Krug book?

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

8 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Maybe the Neil Krug book?

That wouldn’t go under music unless it was apart of a box set which I doubt 

37 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

We might be getting something music related on her shop soon. Not sure yet if it's Lasso related since so far it's only one product, I'd imagine the album pre-order would have multiple variants.

not now lana i’m poor :trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

40 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Maybe it's the 1st anniversary vinyl special of Ocean Blvd but the anniversary was like few weeks ago. Same with COTCC. Maybe a 7 inch vinyl? Country Roads or maybe it's something Coachella related? Like a poster or something lmao.

url%5D

what if it’s that very delayed green NFR repress? who knows

let me brainstorm 

- anniversary of a vinyl

- lasso preorder

- coachella live set pressing

- a random 7"

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

let me brainstorm 

- anniversary of a vinyl

- lasso preorder

- a random 7"

I think random 7" is the only real option here

40 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

not now lana i’m poor :trisha:

We need a lana horror movie about how she releases merch and people go poor because of it.

edit- and in the prequel it’s Taylor swift as the horror villain (don’t come for me she’s my fav but a lot of people who buy her merch go poor for it)

That’s interesting :oprah9:

Quavo collab out for Coachella?

17 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

let me brainstorm 

- anniversary of a vinyl

- lasso preorder

- a random 7"

10 years of UV? Not super realistic, I know 

my guess is either the book (although it’s not new music related) or a single out for Coachella… 

I’d be so disappointed if it was a vinyl of Country Roads :brigitte:

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That’s interesting :oprah9:

Quavo collab out for Coachella?

10 years of UV? Not super realistic, I know 

my guess is either the book (although it’s not new music related) or a single out for Coachella… 

I’d be so disappointed if it was a vinyl of Country Roads :brigitte:

What if it was a vinyl of country roads with idk one of her other unreleased covers as a b-side?

edit- let’s all pray for is this happiness and flipside (maybe fine China Dan Auerbach if that exists as well) for uv 10th (let me be delusional)

@hotshot2am is kinda right when they said that it's most likely not for Lasso because every time when Lana has announced pre-orders for an upcoming album it has at least 3 variants - CD, vinyl, cassettes + digital download with each one having at least 3 special versions with a special album cover art, vinyl color or a merch bundle/boxset. 

I'm betting on a 7 inch vinyl (maybe for Country Roads or god knows what) or an anniversary vinyl repress. But maybe it is Lasso and maybe it is a digital download special because you know...Lana has promised at least 3 times that one day she will release an album digitally only.

url%5D

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

what if it's Neil's book :true:

faSE.gif

24 minutes ago, Embach said:

@hotshot2am is kinda right when they said that it's most likely not for Lasso because every time when Lana has announced pre-orders for an upcoming album it has at least 3 variants - CD, vinyl, cassettes + digital download with each one having at least 3 special versions with a special album cover art, vinyl color or a merch bundle/boxset. 

I'm betting on a 7 inch vinyl (maybe for Country Roads or god knows what) or an anniversary vinyl repress. But maybe it is Lasso and maybe it is a digital download special because you know...Lana has promised at least 3 times that one day she will release an album digitally only.

Also the last we heard lasso was coming out in September, so preorders will probably be up around June-July if she sticks to the date. Aprils seems too early 🤷🏻‍♀️