Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

One week until Lasso lead single release yayyy:hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I had a dream that Lasso was released on September 20th... And that her next album called "Daymeth"  was released on March 24th of 2025

The Daymeth album was supposed to be like Peppers and Fishtail

Daymeth is a NEED.

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana better bring Billie, Miley, Taylor, Migos, The Weeknd, Dolly to LASSO, we need some big names on it

I googled LASSO and it popped up country roads:pout:

Dolly and the Weeknd would be a dream but knowing her it will be Nikki Lane all day every day

I’d love for lana to do a song similar to this or something with similar vibes as Stevie nicks/Fleetwood Mac :bop:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

42 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana better bring Billie, Miley, Taylor, Migos, The Weeknd, Dolly to LASSO, we need some big names on it

Honestly, just one would do: Taylor, Miley or Dolly. Or The Weeknd. Like, fuck up the country with some r'n'b or trap featuring the Weekend.

But, with Lana, I feel like she'll probably bring like 7 artists in the Nicky Lane calibre lol.

9 hours ago, The last one dying said:

I had a dream that Lasso was released on September 20th... And that her next album called "Daymeth"  was released on March 24th of 2025

The Daymeth album was supposed to be like Peppers and Fishtail

Daymeth is a NEED.

OMG i need this as a Lana's album title Lana pleaseee if you are surfing through this thread :oprah:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

iconic country names > most of these suggestions for this project. sorry not sorry :facepalm:

lets see chris isaak, reba mcentire and dolly not artists there purely for streaming

:true:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

So many album/songs released so far this year are all capital letters, so my only hope for this album is that it’s ‘Lasso’ And not ‘LASSO’

"Don’t forget me"

On 4/5/2024 at 3:10 AM, Pink Flamingo said:

Miley can go. Replace her with Melanie. Also posthumous collabs with Lil Bo Weep and Lil Peep.

giphy.gif

On 4/5/2024 at 3:10 AM, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana better bring Orville Peck, Ivory Almond, Taylor Swift, Glitter Boy, The Siren, & Surf Noir to LASSO, we need some big names on it.

Couldn’t agree more

I don't mind collabs but some of the suggestions here are kinda too much :cuteface: if there are any collabs on Lasso then it needs to be with a real old legend who is an icon in country. Like Dolly Parton, which is actually very possible since they have recently met!

url%5D