Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

9 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

Oooh, we should check the description and links under the Arcadia mv :urmomcalled:

oh tunnel your impact is UNMATCHED

and also for giving me Margaret

12 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

Oooh, we should check the description and links under the Arcadia mv :urmomcalled:

The fact that the description under her two most viewed YouTube videos - Young & Beautiful and Born To Die - is still "New Single High By The Beach Out Now Stream On *Spotify, Apple ect links*" :omfg2: That's like a bare minimum Honeymoon promo but that also means that Honeymoon is alive and breathing :legend:

The Ocean Blvd announcement faux pas under Arcadia video was hilarious though :godlaugh2: I wouldn't be surprised a bit if it happens with Lasso though

2.gif

5 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

Wait, what happened?

Nothing remarkable besides that someone noticed that her Australian merch store is closed with the password thingy, which could mean something but which could also mean nothing as well and some of us were joking that maybe Lasso will be announced the same way as Ocean Blvd was - someone from her team accidently put pre-save links to her Ocean Blvd single (also with the note "from her new album "Did You Know That....") one day before it was supposed to be dropped :hillary:

2.gif

Isn’t Australia one of the first time zones?? And like almost first alphabetically! So, maybe they’re starting there to test the layouts and links out????

yes, I’m in delulu heaven don’t mind me

Where's this girlie who works for Universal or something and told the release date and cover art for Tough and that weird 30 July soft launch thingy :angie:

2.gif

6 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Isn’t Australia one of the first time zones?? And like almost first alphabetically! So, maybe they’re starting there to test the layouts and links out????

yes, I’m in delulu heaven don’t mind me

This is what I’m thinking lol