Coloringbooks

Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Student Who Tracks Her Carbon Footprint/Private Jet Usage

15 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

'climate terrorist' is a commonly used colloquial term for those who lack environmental compassion and/or care for emissions 

they are not actively calling taylor swift an fbi watch list level terrorist 

Thank you for saying this :gclap:I couldn't be bothered to write an intelligent response to that person lmao

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

it's kinda weird how people go out of their way to defend a 34 year old woman's behavior :brigitte: nothing about what he's doing is an invasion of privacy because as stated, it's public info. just another example of taylor/her team being upset the narrative can't be easily controlled. oh, and the whole 'she lends her jet out to other people' excuse does not make her look any better? lmao. pearl clutching bc some college student is calling out her jet plane usage is as embarrassing as taylor sending out her lawyer to threaten them. there really is nothing stopping her from using a jet this frequently, she just doesn't care

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Honestly, I do not give the slightest fuck about what Taylor Swift feels while she continues to do great harm to the planet. The continued existence of human beings and other species on this planet trumps her feelings.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She just went Melbourne > Sydney > Honolulu > Sydney in the space of about 48 hours in order to pick up Travis Kelp

Emissions whomst

idk why but "Travis Kelp" made me howl

giphy.gif

On 2/10/2024 at 9:09 PM, Typical said:

ef9ce39a74b15328f4126845be4e119b09e855fb587d030527008dac1c87888b713afdfb724b66d9

For those that have not actually looked at her flight patterns. Things like this are a regular occurrence. 

This is outrageous. Tailor Swift can’t even bring herself to control her flights even after being exposed because that’s the level of impunity being a billionaire brings to the table. 

IMG-7960.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

This is outrageous. Tailor Swift can’t even bring herself to control her flights even after being exposed because that’s the level of impunity being a billionaire brings to the table. 

She's a billionaire getting "exposed" on Twitter for using too much fuel isn't going to change anything she does 😭

18 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

She's a billionaire getting "exposed" on Twitter for using too much fuel isn't going to change anything she does 😭

She’s so obsessed with micromanaging every aspect of her public perception that I genuinely expected her to change her ways.

IMG-7960.jpg

Look I understand her having and using a private jet

I'm not against it per se because I can imagine the spectacle if she flew commercially BUT this shit should be regulated

No private flights under a certain distance unless you have a good reason or it's an emergency

Maybe an overall limit on miles per week or something

Billionaires can't be trusted to give a fuck so we need rules

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I really don't know what to feel about this. Like yeah the Taylor climate terrorist memes are funny, but at the same time it's also absurd to think someone of her caliber of fame can just ride commercial flights without any ruckus. I feel like the best way to like make this work is to like ask for a hefty fee for private jet users which can then be used for environmental purposes. Like I'm not the biggest fan of Taylor but it's absolutely absurd how people disregard her safety and privacy concerns (which are all valid imo). This is a grey area issue imo and I feel like people don't really acknowledge that given how polarizing Taylor is. 

The defense of “well she lets her family and friends use it,” is crazy because that defeats the purpose of the “it’s for her safety!” argument. Nobody is swarming her mom or her brother or a random manager on her team at airports. There’s no reason a retired 60 year old can’t drive for an hour instead of taking a 20 minute flight. And it also nullifies the stalking argument cause if it’s so often not Taylor then… its not “leaking her location.” Also, theres no way someone could use that to actually find her. You would have like maybe 30 minutes to get to the airport before she leaves and there’s no way you’re getting through security anyway. Considering there’s never pap pics of her leaving the airport she obviously leaves from some sort of vip private hanger exit or something so no one will see her getting in the car either so like…

Like yeah ok she can’t do commercial flights. But she needs to limit her fucking emissions drastically. And yes so do a lot of other celebs, but obviously Taylor is the one getting attention for it cause everything she does is front page news right now.

Not this thread being open again :rip: 

I agree with most of you, she needs to stop it with the private jet and also those flippin vinyl variants! Like miss girl you have a billion- make ONE edition of a record (and a target exclusive whatevs) with a lil deluxe w 4 extra songs if you want- she has so many young fans that she knows that they’ll buy anything, CapiTAYlist makes me sick sometimes :smh:

I don’t know what to say about the jet, because it’s kind of hard to think about when all I own is a lil Subaru for my travels- I do think it’d be nice for her to start donating to environmental foundations and projects. She’s hitting forty, go get that philanthropy title girl :hooker:

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

She’s so obsessed with micromanaging every aspect of her public perception that I genuinely expected her to change her ways.

Taylor doesn't care enough to change her ways or even publicly address it—but she, her team, and fans to an extent, will happily attempt to bully and threaten literal students into silence for publicising the already public information. It says a lot. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 2/22/2024 at 3:05 AM, Rorman Nockwell said:

She just went Melbourne > Sydney > Honolulu > Sydney in the space of about 48 hours in order to pick up Travis Kelp

Emissions whomst

flying from 2 cities in a country, then to another continent, and back in 2 days is crazy :stunned:  

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄