Anne

Charles Grant

It’s strange. I randomly thought of him releasing music yesterday when the poem stuff on instagram popped in my head. Such a weird thing to unintentionally manifest :magikarp:

the poems he’s been posting have been ….. like i feel mean sharing my opinion on them. i hope he’s trolling cause lana’s whole family

becoming nepo artists (not you chuck :kiss2: and rob was funny about it so.) is so lame to me like it feels so celebrity culturey and un-lana. 

His poems are trash but maybe Lana had something to do with this / maybe he's musically gifted like her but I highly doubt it - Chuck and Charlie are already nepo photographers LMFAO we don't need nepo artists too

Hope it's good tho x

1 minute ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

Good for him. I wish him sucess. When god gives you light share it. Remember doing takes far more courage then watching and commenting. And judging does fairly little at all.

My intention was never to judge. Just wanted to discuss it :) I totally agree with you. And I’m genuinely curious what exactly this will sound like. 

f066e89e5d9d0d6e1d7fa6e01f0fc068a3458674

1 minute ago, Anne said:

My intention was never to judge. Just wanted to discuss it :) I totally agree with you. And I’m genuinely curious what exactly this will sound like. 

oh for sure I was more reacting to other comments I saw.....jt was just funny to me that people who rightfully defended lana against such vitriol were aiming it at her brother before even hearing it..... perhaps it is a human cycle....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

No but seriously, if it’s good it’s good, it’s just not something I ever imagined he’d do. Lana’s family seem to be musically gifted, her dad plays piano beautifully, I think Lana herself have said she and Chuck used to sing together when they were small. I can’t remember if she’s ever mentioned Charlie and music though…? She might’ve? But I can’t recall anything at the moment. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he sang by the piano together with his sisters, too, or played guitar or any other instrument.

Unexpected, let’s see what it’s about. Curious to see if Lana’s involved somehow, even if it’d be through Jack (or was it Ben?) like when he heard Rob play the piano, or if he’s doing this on his own.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png