Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

It should be Anne Hathaway please :trisha: the way she is constantly mentioning Lana's music and fangirling over her recently... that would be iconic! and Anne is one of the rumoured guests too... plssssssss

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

at first i thought skims, like i know that lana was the face for skims lingerie earlier this year but lingerie = bed (kinda) = sleeping beauty = this year's met theme and maybe she's wearing a skims lingerie gown or something, like has there ever been a skims gown or something at the Met (well, Kim has worn there probs something), like that could be unexpected? i know that skims does bodywear and lingerie but maybe skims is debuting a new dress on lana. i think weirdly, i know.

9 minutes ago, racecar said:

It should be Anne Hathaway please :trisha: the way she is constantly mentioning Lana's music and fangirling over her recently... that would be iconic! and Anne is one of the rumoured guests too... plssssssss

anne is modelling for versace, idk how unexpected is versace and lana (she kinda did modelling for versace in 2013). love anne tho!

url%5D

24 minutes ago, Embach said:

at first i thought skims, like i know that lana was the face for skims lingerie earlier this year but lingerie = bed (kinda) = sleeping beauty = this year's met theme and maybe she's wearing a skims lingerie gown or something, like has there ever been a skims gown or something at the Met (well, Kim has worn there probs something), like that could be unexpected? i know that skims does bodywear and lingerie but maybe skims is debuting a new dress on lana. i think weirdly, i know.

anne is modelling for versace, idk how unexpected is versace and lana (she kinda did modelling for versace in 2013). love anne tho!

Was it last year we all thought Lana was gonna wear the Marilyn skims dress?? (Then she didn’t go at all lol) How quickly has time passed!

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Was it last year we all thought Lana was gonna wear the Marilyn skims dress?? (Then she didn’t go at all lol) How quickly has time passed!

Wasn't the Marilyn dress real and not a dupe?

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Wasn't the Marilyn dress real and not a dupe?

What Kim wore was real but I do recall Lana being gifted a skims version of the dress unless I’ve dreamt it haha 

IMG-7034.gif

If Lana actually did wear the Marilyn skims dress it would kinda be so shady lol.. cos the whole theme of the met being about preserving historical items of clothing that are too fragile and should never be worn again.. is shady to the Kim Marilyn dress in the first place lol

IMG-7034.gif

58 minutes ago, racecar said:

OMG THIS WOULD EATTTT I NEED IT 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Once in Instagram she showed those country designers like in November. Maybe them? But then it's not unexpected.

url%5D

5 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

my cherries and wine, the garden of timeeee :karaoke:

this gala was literally created for lana :true:  she'll outslay everyone i just know it :wub: (she outslays by default tho)

Reminds me of burnt Norton too :flutter: I can’t wait

Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future
And time future contained in time past

If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation
What might have been and what has been
Point to one end, which is always present

Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take
Towards the door we never opened
Into the rose-garden

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

6 hours ago, cruelworld420 said:

I don’t want to get fired/sued, so I won’t say right know in case it’s meant to be a secret… a bit of an unexpected pairing, but hoping it’s iconic. (regarding the look)

Only a few more days!

Colours? (If you can't say, I understand)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lana’s stylist posted this on instagram, ofc it could be for every other celeb that she works with, especially bella hadid, but it’s definitely a beautiful dress :judgingu3:

edit: it was indeed for bella sorry guys :omfg2:IMG-2169.jpg

My life would be completed if Lana turnt up with a dress like that. It's really beautiful