Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

32 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why are we so sure Lana is going? Anna could be doing the hair of someone else, but last year she didn’t do the hair of anyone so that is a good sign 

that's fair but if you scroll through Anna's instagram Lana is really the only major celebrity she works with 

faSE.gif

when her look serves delicate, dainty, hyperfeminine flowers and bows... the coquette girls (and me) are going to go into shock i fear!

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

Who does the fanpage stan that they'd consider Lana and the guest she's going with as their Roman empire?

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Who does the fanpage stan that they'd consider Lana and the guest she's going with as their Roman empire?

I think she's saying the combination of Lana and the person she's going with is her roman empire? I think??

15 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when her look serves delicate, dainty, hyperfeminine flowers and bows... the coquette girls (and me) are going to go into shock i fear!

I will 100% put money on bows being involved

I just know she's going to leave us shocked, gagged and dead in the best way possible! I just know that she's going to do herstory! I just know that she's going to be the best dressed and a fan-favorite! I just know that she's going to be that iconic that it's going to be shown in history books and many current/future celebrities are taking inspiration from this for their future events. I just know that she's going to look so beautiful, so gorgeous, so stunning, so ethereal, so blinding, so sparkling, so shining, so incredible, so adorable, so sweet, so perfect, so brilliant and just so amazing!!!!!!! You cannot believe how excited I am, I've been waiting for this moment for 6 years now, I'm just all living for the fashion, the make-up, the styles, the arts and the drama, I can't sleep with the fact that she'll be serving because I know that's something important that needs to be witnessed I'M SO EXCITED AND GIDDY, NEVER BEEN THAT EXCITED FOR A LANA EVENT BEFORE AAAAÆAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :oprah9::flutter::oprah9::flutter::oprah9:

url%5D

so basically all but confirmed that shes going, and i cant see why she wouldnt be, shes one of the biggest names in female music at the moment

but knowing lana she will post a photo of her at an alabama gun range in an hour to shatter our hopes and dreams :bebe: she really keeps us on our toes

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

I’m not sure who this person is but they have over 40k followers so I’m choosing to believe them. 

E245-F61-E-DCEB-4-EF9-AEB7-D0-E0-D7-EE11

Bradley Soileau :oprah4:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Let’s all remember she’s probably gonna show up very late at the tail end of the red carpet, and be patient.  

the “it’s so over” - “we’re so back” shenanigans tonight are gonna be so fun :popcorn:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

hoping for a Charli x Lana photo its kinda criminal how we still haven't gotten that interaction yet :trisha: we need her in a fucking McQueen or Mugler or Westwood 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif