Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

4 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Before I get too excited, is Lana the only major celebrity that Anna works for?

so it seems

7 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

refresh the site babe

OMFG I LOVE LANA X ABEL

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

when lana literally dresses as aurora from sleeping beauty then what :judgingu3:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-2130.jpg

Nooooo too on the nose 

she needs to give us tropico film vibes from the garden 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

8 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

when lana literally dresses as aurora from sleeping beauty then what :judgingu3:

Hide contents

IMG-2130.jpg

Omg it would fit SO well with the blonde hair :crai:already getting my hopes up she’s gonna be THE moment 

It's very likely that Lana goes withTaylor, like they did in the Grammys I mention this because I read someone say that usually celebrities don't go it alone and given that Taylor and Lana have been inseparable since the Grammys (except for coachella of course).:oprah4:

Everytime these women are together they serve cunt like no one's business

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

The theme is so her, she has to be attending. The red rose and garden motifs, her resemblance to Disney’s Princess Aurora, her involvement with Maleficent, the concept of “sleeping beauties” and “the garden of time” being things that you could attribute to select songs in her catalog, and her appearance at the Met every 6 years…we need her there 🌹 

Dolce will be coming in clutch! fingers crossed we aren't reading too much into all this lol.

I just know she’d eatttt this theme up! If she does attend, I need them to interview her so she can spill some lasso news :defeated:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I think Lana is the nervous type at these sort of events (I know I would be) so her arriving with Taylor could make sense or even with Abel?

but I do find the fact that Anna Winters daughter being married to Lanas ex Francesco carrozini.. maybe not dissuade her from going cause she went in 2017/2018? but still maybe would be anxiety inducing ... I know lana would slay  the carpet 

17 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

It's very likely that Lana goes withTaylor, like they did in the Grammys I mention this because I read someone say that usually celebrities don't go it alone and given that Taylor and Lana have been inseparable since the Grammys (except for coachella of course).:oprah4:

Everytime these women are together they serve cunt like no one's business

there were rumours that taylor and travis declined the invitation because of the eras tour rehearsals (the european leg starts on the 9th) but maybe with the help of her magic pollution private plane (lol :cuteface:) she really might attend, like she attended at super bowl before a japanese show or something 

url%5D

26 minutes ago, cruelworld420 said:

NYC fashion girlie here, and I know for a fact that she’s attending. Can’t wait to see the look!

Omg I remember you knew how the W Mag issue was going to look before it came out in 2022! Thanks for giving us the good news :wub: