Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

i wanna know what that one parasocial taylor fan ( and the ones who agreed) who was having a meltdown about her skims collab and thinks taylor is constantly being slighted if taylor isnt given all the praise in the world or having someone around her know all her business and follow her views and say “well yes, master taylor! i won’t speak to kim ever again!!” would think when those pics get spread :teehee:

regardless kim and lana have had some kind of relationship for over a decade given she sung at her wedding for free

and lana and taylor still were on good terms publicly after the skims collab anyway.. so like??

but it all comes down to people who dont even know these women and are still going “CHOOSE LANA!! CHOOSE!” as like theyre the ones getting hurt in this situation 

and on one hand it’s hilarious but on the other it’s incredibly weird

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

OMG this horns necklace was a hint :lange:LJkvqln.jpeg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Kim jerking her head like she's already been smacked in the face 64 times by those branches, while lana is trying to not hit anyone but keeps moving her head and almost hitting them is cracking me up

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Do people really think Lana switched from saying “I love it” to “it’s beautiful” re Taylor’s album 

to me it felt like she was going to say “I haven’t listened yet” but realised that would look bad so just said it’s beautiful, who’s afraid of little old me is one of the trendier songs so likely she has heard that, but maybe not listened to all 31 tracks 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore