ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

20 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Like I’ve been a fan since 2012 and I’m not allowed to have an opinion?? Most comments in the original post don’t like the merch either…

don’t beat urself up about it girl! u were probably 1 of 1000 comments she read about it. it is not personal! 

u can’t put in minimal effort and expect no criticism! we all would have preferred like 2 decent merch pieces that look well thought out than however many ugly ass things she just released. maybe she will consider this for future releases, so ur saving us all xxxx

giphy.gif

But like did she actually comment and delete or.. :bebe:

the only screenshot I’ve seen is that LQ one like 

and nobody on that comment on the Instagram post @‘ed her 

I feel like if she actually commented that there would have been a ton of fans @‘ing her 

"Don’t forget me"

It's actually really sad how consistently she/her team fumbles merch. Lana has such a sell-able aesthetic and not only that but it's been in for months now, we all know she isn't in this for the money but merch has the potential to be a beautiful intersection between income and era memories for the fans. But instead it's 'born to die' and 'i <3 lana del rey' in ugly fonts slapped on a random shirt over and over.

Just thinking about actually cute Coachella themed jackets and shirts makes these 'graphic design is my passion' drops so much worse.

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

ouu okay yk what i might consider the bow & one of the zip ups. other than that im trying my best to force myself into liking the rest :bebe:

Spoiler

maybe the swan shirt too

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

these designs...

interesting picks definitely

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing