ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

5 minutes ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

I’m expecting these prices for the merch I’ll be so surprised if the shirts end up being cheaper than the ones in her store

75-FC1127-205-B-438-B-816-B-221-CC20-C96

Am I the only one thinking it will be more expensive than this? Her hoodie will never be cheaper than 80~90$Β :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Am I the only one thinking it will be more expensive than this? Her hoodie will never be cheaper than 80~90$Β :toofunny:

thinking about that 135 euro windbreaker is not making me feel hopeful

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Β 

:deadbanana:

Β 

Wow, I feel so special, I wonder how many hours or days it took them to design it?Β 

I could literally make this in 10 min for like $20Β :runs:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

That exclusive item is truly...the most ugly thing I've ever laid my eyes upon. I cracked my fingers to start typing about thatΒ Coachella theme set as well but I think it stands for itselfΒ 

8 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I could literally make this in 10 min for like $20Β :runs:

Lowkey starting believe the clothing merchandise are from Gildan and they just remove the tagsΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up GriffithΒ 

I thought the exclusive item was going to be something other than what they already advertised? Oh well my bank account says thanksΒ πŸ˜… but part of me still believes this is a joke and it’s actually the heart vinyl or something

34 minutes ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

Lowkey starting believe the clothing merchandise are from Gildan and they just remove the tagsΒ :trisha:

Β 

I wanted to see if I could make it and it's pretty much the same.Β Β it’sΒ also a gildan shirtΒ 

temp-Image8-A2-Z6-C.avif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

5 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

I thought the exclusive item was going to be something other than what they already advertised? Oh well my bank account says thanksΒ πŸ˜… but part of me still believes this is a joke and it’s actually the heart vinyl or something

that's what I thought too bc they made it sound like it was an item they didn't show yet,Β so I was really confused. I wasn't expecting us toΒ get anything that crazyΒ even though it would be coolΒ :daydream:

Β I imaginedΒ it wouldΒ be a different bow or shirt but I guess not!

1 hour ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Do we know whether the presale is just for tge US store? Thinking about getting the PWYC hoodie, but not feeling like paying a gazillion for shipping ...

UK too

https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/collections/festival-collection

13.04.2018 RomeΒ - Lana wore my hat!Β 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Β 

3 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

I wanted to see if I could make it and it's pretty much the same.Β Β it’sΒ also a gildan shirtΒ 

temp-Image8-A2-Z6-C.avif

:deadbanana:Β itβ€˜s so bad I was hoping it was the necklace and I feel like a clown now:toofloppy:

These are pretty bad, I’m sorry. Low effort, Etsy has better Lana merch. And why is everything so small and skimpy?Β Like don’t get me wrong I like skimpy clothes sometimes but some of the cuter designs don’t have a full length T-shirt option and the skirt is cute but it looks like it would fit a child. What’s up with the bodysuit and the bicycle shorts? She needs a better merch team. The cardigans are cute and that’s it.

β™‘Β Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angelsΒ β™‘

This merch feels teens/tiktok orientedΒ 

Even if festival clothing are not for everyone, and i get that, mentioning Β« exclusive Β» itemΒ for fans who registered the sparklejumpΒ website months ago can get a black t shirt? This is beyond lazy. I’m sure even a t shirtΒ with a minimum of design would have satisfied a lot of people. Like an exclusive picture.Β 
it’s Lana Del Rey, she do anything with the merch.Β 

Β 

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eaterΒ 

4 hours ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

Β 

Honey they aren’t even removing the tags… my $40 Ocean Blvd tee literally had a gildan tag.Β