ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

5 hours ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

I mean i understand that she liked it because I did too I bought the shirt on LDRVILLAGE before the site was taken down and I loved it so much 

Loved it as well. Had ordered the towel with the rear view design but then they told me they won't get it so I got my money back... 

It was expensive watch it 

5 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Really surprised that the blue shirt with the swan on it is almost sold out. The average person wouldn’t even be able to tell that it’s Lana merch. 

That's how I love merch most. It is the kind of stuff you can wear at work and only other fans will recognize it. Didn't get this only because it's cropped, lol. Love the bow, but I might just buy a similar looking one for 5 EUR and write LDR on it with nail lacquer or so. Just want it for my LDR decoration, not wanting to pay 24 EUR for it incl shipping plus probably 9 EUR extra VAT. 33 EUR is surely too much. 

3 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

her clothing merch hasn’t been good ever to be honest, i never owned any clothing bc i haven’t liked any of it since that one lfl knit that i never got. that’s the only decent thing i can think she’s ever put out other than maybe some of the paradise tour shirts? the racing jacket is a cute idea but so thin. why can’t she HIRE SOMEONE

nooo the chemtrails shirt with red lettering is mega cute but this drop? only the blue tees were semi okay imo :/

57 minutes ago, Mer said:

Lana’s probably lurking here and seething while reading this thread :wave2:

serves her right. Lana if you read this please start making nice looking NON POLYESTER Merch we will willingly give you all our money. 

1 minute ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

You girlies can catch me outside at Lanachella sporting my Paradise collection with a bow in my hair.

You wouldn't understand. You see, I'm a poet.

And my looks are ahead of your time! :blush3:

yes slay that taki jumpsuit it fits the festival vibe 

as that one man in the picture on tumblr once said: not everyone can be an artist but everyone suddenly is a critic if you are an artist. 

For an artist of her calibre, it's really disappointing that her merch always looks so cheap and phoned in. There is no thought, just stock standard Redbubble type shit that anyone could do. 

The stuph with the bows and polka dots reminds me of underwear or baby merch

And we already tried the "we can do better, let us try" and iirc a person from here won the contest and they never made/sold their design please correct me if I'm wrong 

I want more meaningful designs. Not just slogans in some lame fonts on a t-shirt

And yes I will design it myself so hit me up Lana and I'll show you :smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

i think chemtrails/violet were the last eras with good merch (the violet hoodie i have is so cute, with embroidered text)

Violet had a $100 mEmOrY bOx :bebe:

Quality wise she hasn’t had good merch since LFL. The tour t shirt I bought at my show survived like 4 washes before looking ROUGH

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

large-14_202.png?v=1711374122&width=1200

The fact that the star is all stretched out is bugging me

Is this one supposed to be a parody of the iconic Ramones shirt?

s-l500.jpg

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

32 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Quality wise she hasn’t had good merch since LFL. The tour t shirt I bought at my show survived like 4 washes before looking ROUGH

lol forgot about that...but the clothes/blankets were cute, if overpriced!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

i think chemtrails/violet were the last eras with good merch (the violet hoodie i have is so cute, with embroidered text)

1 hour ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

nooo the chemtrails shirt with red lettering is mega cute but this drop? only the blue tees were semi okay imo :/

i don't mind the chemtrails perch but I personally don't think it was GOOD there is much nicer designs on etsy and stuff. I did completely forget about the violet stuff though, I like the pink crew! again I still find it overall lazy, like its not bad but its not exactly giving effort (in terms of clothing pieces)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

her team have just never been good at clothes as merch, and ive made peace with that :keyboard:

I am at war with that :agree:

Cos she has millions of people sitting here wanting to buy stuph IF (and only if) it's actually GOOD

So I find that frustrating

@Elle Lanaboards merch when? Hmu on Discord

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

20 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I am at war with that :agree:

Cos she has millions of people sitting here wanting to buy stuph IF (and only if) it's actually GOOD

So I find that frustrating

@Elle Lanaboards merch when? Hmu on Discord

the crazy thing is the fan made merch is (in most cases) impeccable. one search on etsy or redbubble (to a much lesser extent) brings back infinitely better looking, better quality and most importantly, more wearable merch.

budget isnt an issue, lana is one of the biggest artists in the world at the moment, and she has huge label backing to bring in SO MUCH money in merch sales if they just listen to fans. 

it wouldnt be difficult either, hire a good graphic designer or host a better run competition than the LDRvillage attempt, maybe put a vote out online or pre-order and then print designs based on how many pre-orders (basically what theyve done with the 'exclusive' festival tee). they could even be shady and get inspo from fan designs, or even better, reach out to fans and work with them to put out a line of merch that we want.

anyways i’m rambling, i’m just frustrated that her team refuses to put out wearable designs :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

My hopes for the next merch drop:

-NO POLYESTER!!

-a baby tee/tank/hoodie inspired by an unpopular yet fan favorite song (Get Free, Heroin, Wildflower Wildfire, etc). 

-more accessories (the bows were a cute idea, maybe more necklaces, bracelets, rings, or even earrings)

-good designs

-not as expensive (like the bow set for $200+ a big NO)

This is an unrealistic wish but I would love a cute little white dress with LDR embroidered somewhere not too big. If anyone is in need of a cute little LDR top, I’d recommend Ivette. Her depop is hollywoodbabes and all of her designs are SO cute. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 3/22/2024 at 11:26 PM, Let the Light In said:

Full-Size-Render.jpg
:rip:
omg the way she says your time

not gonna lie she has always been ahead of other's time, maybe in 10 years that kind of merch will be trendy who knows :whatever2:

url%5D

23 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Actually I experienced the opposite, I have been wearing her Chemtrails and BB and born to die anniversary tees and hoodies kind of daily. They have been washed so often you cannot imagine. And the tees are still soft and thick/heavy. Also the prints are still fine! Only the BB Eyes design now shows signs of wearing, but that's after 40 washes or so. 

(Her mug prints didn't even survive a hand-wash though! But tees and hoodies...)