honeyslow

Drop Nineteens Release 'White Dress' Cover

Well I just listened and it’s…..something!!!! :bebe:

Edit: remember that publication that advertised this Lana interview coming out but it wasn’t actually real it was like some school project or some shit and Lana or her team were like who r u 👀 pls it’s giving that LMAOO

I have absolutely no interest in this BUT I am glad the band teased it, and then released it, in the matter of a day. Imagine waiting for this for weeks. 

Some modern artists could learn from the band! This is how you do an announcement/rollout 

"Don’t forget me"

just listened to it.. it just feels so wrong for a random man to be singing these lyrics lmao sorry to that man

but I’m not shoegaze person at all ig it’s interesting if ur into that

I don't see a problem with it, even if it is a more personal song. Remember Lana's cover of Doin' Time, which was written from a male perspective ("me and my girl").

There's also a distorted probably female voice in the middle, but it's hard to tell if it's someone from the band or Lana. Sounds kind of strange.

7 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Im using a vpn but can’t access it for some reason :wtf3: how’s the production? What does it sound like

I would say it sounds like a typical rock/shoegaze song, nothing special. At first listen it was kind of muffled for me, but now it sounds much better. :bop:

It sounds like placebo, I’ve never heard of this band before now (even though I’m a 90s baby) 

it’s not bad, but I won’t listen again because white dress is like one of my faves and I would just listen to the OG lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues