hotshot2am

Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

59 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

Europe as well I got an email about it 

i also got an email but I'm kinda guessing it'll only be available on her US site, not on FR or DE.

is it available for order now or april 12? i'm confused

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

LDR-TEXT-V23.png

thanks! i just checked my email and had that in there too. i'll be ordering lol

also the psychedelic look is definitely a nod to "drop acid" in taco truck lol i love it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

33 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

perhaps it's worth mentioning that the mail was sent from the now password-protected os fan page

is the page being updated? maybe we'll get a surprise this week

Has anyone problems signing in the app?
I put my password and it always says

”that password didn’t work”

Help I have no idea what my password is and I don't even have the Email adress anymore (I have like hundreds of email accounts so I don't even remember which email did I signed in) so I guess I'll have to wait 'til monday (if they haven't sold out)

1 hour ago, marcodelrey said:

Show pls

1 hour ago, uliusz said:

Is it US only? Or is it gonna be available in Europe as well?

@hotshot2am saw it in most shops, also EU, if I got the post right

It was expensive watch it 

11 minutes ago, CVNTDELREY said:

5 minutes ago, The last one dying said:

Help I have no idea what my password is and I don't even have the Email adress anymore (I have like hundreds of email accounts so I don't even remember which email did I signed in) so I guess I'll have to wait 'til monday (if they haven't sold out)

For the festival merch there was no need to log in. All you needed was the link, and I guess it is the same now

4 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

They added it to all her stores today which usually also means release today but maybe they changed things due to the email newsletter.

For all late to the party 😉

16 minutes ago, CVNTDELREY said:

it's not from you, it's a password protecting the site and nobody knows

I really do like the cover and the orange vinyl but I'll not buy it. I only buy 1 version of vinyl now, I like the idea to choose between variants but hate to spend for the same content :s

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I'll probably buy it. I mean, probably stupid because it will cost my soul but I literally have every cover of Ocean Blvd so I need this final one and I didn't buy any of her merch so now I can buy this happily.

I'm still hoping that it would have new songs even thought it won't have. Zodiac would be iconic and maybe a few other songs she made of Ocean Blvd. Well, I'll just keep manifesting that she'll do or announce something at Coachella.

2 minutes ago, The last one dying said:

I'll probably buy it. I mean, probably stupid because it will cost my soul but I literally have every cover of Ocean Blvd so I need this final one and I didn't buy any of her merch so now I can buy this happily.

I'm still hoping that it would have new songs even thought it won't have. Zodiac would be iconic and maybe a few other songs she made of Ocean Blvd. Well, I'll just keep manifesting that she'll do or announce something at Coachella.

one thing i am wondering is if there is actually an extra track there, but she will sing it at coachella and the vinyls won’t be shipped until after coachella so she won’t name it until then. since we’re half expecting a new lasso era song for it, maybe it’s the other way and it’s an ocean blvd track? 

i am not really expecting that whatsoever but it would be cool. we will be lucky if this is even orange

giphy.gif