hotshot2am

Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

we're never getting out of the ocean blvd era

She wasn’t kidding with the Hotel California reference in the title track

So we all collectively agree this is a cash grab, maybe if she gave us bonus tracks but nah sis 

Once again...... we are begging for the coke spoon necklaces and not another vinyl variant with nothing special to it 

4 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

239 in stock so I guess they started at 250

I wonder how many the US will get

To add on to this, if you convert 850 MX pesos to USD, it’s about $51.28 with the current exchange rate. This variant might be pricey.. 😬 Could also just be how this website is listing it.

4 minutes ago, dietpussycola said:

To add on to this, if you convert 850 MX pesos to USD, it’s about $51.28 with the current exchange rate. This variant might be pricey.. 😬 Could also just be how this website is listing it.

Price should be the same as other Ocean Blvd variants, around 40€ in Europe.

not yall wanting a revival of a 7 year old song ya'llve hated for all of those 7 years :oprah7:

~~

Just now, ivory almond said:

wait why's it lowk giving psychedelic surf rock trap hop???
@Psychedelic Pussy

very acidic imo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 hours ago, Yosemite said:

If they went w that idea of CWIMM, then a total of 2 fans would buy that lmao

Yes, it’s cash-grabbing, but most of her merch revolving around coquette aesthetic IS cash-grabby. It doesn’t harm anyone, if you like the idea, you buy it, if you don’t, you don’t. Personally, I don’t like the orange vinyl that much, but it’s just a mockup and I’m hoping the colour looks better in person. I’m def buying, I missed the chance on the titty vinyl and I regret it, but I do get your opinion and I do understand it

And I would be one of them......CWIMM is one of my favorite songs on LFL still to this day. CWIMM defenders rise up!

4 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

I get OB is her most recent album, but selling a psychedelic art style edition of a year old album is very random and comes off a bit cash-grabby. it just does not fit the sound of the album imo.

If she's going to drop all this festival themed merch and vinyl, I wish she would've made more Coachella Woodstock in my mind themed things, it would've been the perfect opportunity. Imagine if she made a 7in vinyl with Coachella Woodstock in my mind and idk another song from LFL or even something more recent like SYTH

Coachella + remix/alt version + LFL outtake would be life changing 

this is the first time i've been torn on if i should spend the money i (don't) have on one of her variants oh wow :nene:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, Steeqhen said:

Coachella + remix/alt version + LFL outtake would be life changing 

This but idk what lust for life outtake it would be. Most of the known (good) ones have been released.