Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

2 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I do believe we'll have something different for weeknd 2, the white horse and the stunt man must mean something

The stunt man was in charge of the motorcade so it might just be that

1 hour ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

is it a norm for Coachella to save their headliners' actual show? is there a history of performers changing things up for their next performance? 

i mean there's only so much you can change in just a week…

Just now, honey dew said:

Is it typical for musicians to play a different set for the 2 weekends or do they usually do the same thing both times?

It’s here and there 

tbh it’ll be the same set but MAYBE Father John Misty, and if god is feeling especially good to the gays that day, maybe even Taylor Swift- that would be mindblowing. But yknow. Hope y’all are ready for bartender, arcadia, young and beautiful, video games, born to die, hope etc.. again :slayty: 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

13 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Is it typical for musicians to play a different set for the 2 weekends or do they usually do the same thing both times?

they mainly play the same set with one or two different songs

I was going to take a break from posting, but I have one last thing to say.

Genuinely hate the accusations of her being on Oz3mp!c. She’s been steadily and organically loosing weight since last year. Literally since the 2023 summer shows. The weight loss was already apparent by November last year when she did that Christmas Special.

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

tbh it’ll be the same set but MAYBE Father John Misty, and if god is feeling especially good to the gays that day, maybe even Taylor Swift- that would be mindblowing. But yknow. Hope y’all are ready for bartender, arcadia, young and beautiful, video games, born to die, hope etc.. again :slayty: 

by that weekend taylor will have launched ttpd so who knows if she will be able to attend. (she can to promote it there).

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Pink Flamingo said:

by that weekend taylor will have launched ttpd so who knows if she will be able to attend. (she can to promote it there).

it would get Taylor a bunch of good publicity too tho. Like “instead of promoting her new album, Taylor spent the release at Coachella duetting alongside longtime friend Lana Del Rey” blah blah blah

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

When the special guest is A$AP Rocky and they perform Groupie Love, Summer Bummer, and Ridin' :oprah4:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

24 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

I LOVE this concert and how confident she was :dance2: need to hear you can be the boss live again

Us against the world and Serial Killer need to be permanently in the setlist 

I think she needs a different stage director, choreographer, and a better sound technician, if she even has those to begin with. Because her shows lack pace and flow with messy transitions, dancers seem a bit out of place at times. Overall, it doesn’t always feel professional. We know she hires mostly friends and people in her circle who are frankly not always the best in the business, but she sticks with them because she feels comfortable. However, it isn’t elevating her anywhere.

She’s also picking the wrong songs for festivals! 'Hope' is a great song, and so is 'Bartender', but they drag a lot when performed at festivals like this and kill the crowd. A lot of her music is already quite slow, so it seems pointless performing these. I would like to see more unreleased songs like 'You Can Be the Boss' and 'Gramma'; she needs a bit more pace and variety. She pays no attention to so many good songs, it’s not even funny, while repeating the same tired ones over and over.

I didn’t dislike it, but it wasn’t her best, let’s face it. I liked her dress, but her makeup was a little heavier than usual. The bikes and then exit were iconic; I loved that, and the songs with Billy were fun. I’d probably rate this a 6.5, the vocals were patchy and not her best, but a lot of it was technical issues. The shows she did last year in Rio were really good compared to this, and the Endless Summer Tour too, a personal favourite of mine, and Lollapalooza Argentina 2018 a few years back.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think she needs a different stage director, choreographer and a better sound technician, if she even has those to begin with??. Because her shows lack pace and flow with messy transitions, dancers seem a bit out of place a times, overall it doesn’t always feel professional.  We know she hires mostly friends and people in her circle that are frankly not always the best in the business, but sticks with them because she feels comfortable but it isn’t elevating her anywhere. 

She’s also picking the wrong songs for festivals! Hope is a great song and so is Bartender but they drag a lot when performed at festivals like this and kill the crowd, a lot of her music is already quite slow so it seems pointless performing these.   I would like to see more unreleased songs like You can be the boss, Gramma, she needs a bit more pace and variety. She pays dust to so many good songs it’s not even funny whilst repeating the same tired ones over and over.  

I didn’t dislike it but it wasn’t her best let’s face it,  I liked her dress but her makeup was a little heavier than usual.  The bikes and then exit were Iconic I loved that and the songs with Billy was fun.  I’d probably rate this a 6.5, the vocals were patchy and not her best but a lot of it was technical issues.  The shows she did last year in Rio were really good compared to this, and the endless summer tour too a personal favourite of mine and Lollapalooza Argentina 2018 a few years back. 

This! Also What we need is endless summer tour (part 2) that goes to Toronto