Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

55 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

20240420-194602.jpg

20240420-194502.jpg

437579948-18446601382012900-548703848391

:wub:

Lana is so pretty :wubna:, Camilla's eyeshadow looks good, I need to stalk her makeup artist to figure out which brand it is

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

2 hours ago, details said:

:eartha: don't worry tho there's plenty of fair reasons to dislike fadmila - her being an untalented, plagiarist, n-word speaking, racist turd, for example 

oh? Ew I did not know this :biblio:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I've only watched the show once, but feel like it's going to be on rotation a lot when I finally get a copy of it. I thought it was a fantastic representation of who Lana is, and what she wants out of a live performance.

This is just my opinion of her as an artist, and some people might disagree, but I don't think she does anything ironically or sarcastically when she's performing. I think she develops ideas in her head of what a perfect show will be, and the actual shows are those wishes filtered through the realities of what putting on a massive performance are. Last night I think she got really close to bringing the reality close to her ideal concept of a show. The look on her face throughout was something wonderful - even (maybe especially?) during 'I Luv It'. She was completely in the moment during that, and during CN, and during Hope, and a bunch of others. As 'super fans', we can get lost hoping that she'll play our favourite songs or switch things up more, but I try to just listen to what she's actually doing, and not wish for what's coming next. Coachella booked her as Lana Del Rey, not as 'The Young and Beautiful Singer' (as some newspapers still refer to her as). All you can ask of an artist is that they're true to themselves and give their all, and I think she did that (mostly). At the start of the Tunnel tour, I said she was making her own jukebox musical out of her own songs, and I think she got as close to that as she ever has with this show.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 hour ago, paradisetropico said:

Camila is so sweet for what she said and i really need to start discovering her music. i haven’t dived into her discography before 

ignore the haters bc her discography is fucking FIRE Self titled-Familia.

Wait omg…in Get Free Lana said out of the black and into the blue, after that we witnessed a huge shift musically that has lasted through Ocean Blvd. Now she is saying out of the blue and into the black, representing another shift musically into a more classically Lana style. Lasso as a title feels like a natural progression from something like Ultraviolence and Honeymoon (Both one word titles)…it is all happening:ma:

46 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait omg…in Get Free Lana said out of the black and into the blue, after that we witnessed a huge shift musically that has lasted through Ocean Blvd. Now she is saying out of the blue and into the black, representing another shift musically into a more classically Lana style. Lasso as a title feels like a natural progression from something like Ultraviolence and Honeymoon (Both one word titles)…it is all happening:ma:

also her outfit during w1 was blue and for w2 it was black... omg her mind... :ohmy:

Yeah Camila is (was? Idfk) a shit person but I luv it is a bop, the stage presence was phenomenal too. I can’t lie it fking aaateeeee

anyway I didn’t watch the whole show, just fast forwarded my way through it and I was soooo surprised- Lana RADIATED confidence and her vocals were on point through the whole show compared to week one. :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

ezgif-frame-001.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Honestly still coming down from the high that is seeing the show in person yesterday. Honestly, her and the all black outfits with the Neil Young music and the bikes just felt so insanely iconic. It reminded me of Elvis. She’ll never be forgotten. Her vocals were best they’ve ever sounded. Just wow. Also Arcadia and HOPE hit extra good irl. Wowww.